Dirty Duck Was testing at Ft Myer Beach today

Notices

Dirty Duck Was testing at Ft Myer Beach today

Old 11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirty Duck Was testing at Ft Myer Beach today

The Dirty Duck MTI Cat was testing off of Ft Myer Beach today. He was tearing up the water. Also there was the P-31 from Page Racing. They were getting some seat time in for St Pete. Last time I saw the Dirty Duck was at the LOTO Shootout. Two rows back from the race course. Can't decide whether to go to the boat races or Homestead for the Nascar race.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:31 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Dirty Duck Was testing at Ft Myer Beach today

Steve, send me your tickets for Homestead and you go to the boat races. Just kidding, I know you'll have fun no matter which one you do. Doug
Old 11-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Doug:
Saw your boat in the PR of American. Looking fine. Didn't see you all summer. Thought something happen, hope to see you at the Miami Boat show. Down here at the townhouse for a couple of weeks. Staying until Thanksgiving, then will come back down in February. E-mail if you get a chance.
Blondes Preferred
Old 11-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

all the powerquest owners will be at homestead for the nascar races cuz its gonna be bigger than 2 foot this weekend
hmmm let me see go to the offshore races chill out on the baot cruise the pits, hit a big after party or hang with jimmybob and bobiesue and drink warm/flat domestic draft beer. yeah you probably will have more fun at the nascar races
Old 11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Ya, Strip Poker was kidding me about having to carry around a sharpie to sign autographs. Just happen to be at the right place at the right time. That was taken on a P/R at Virginia Beach. Put some hours on the old girl this year, mostly on Lake Michigan.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:37 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

ratman instead of going in to someones profile to see what they have and then start ragging on them you should really know more about them. Wildman has more time on the throttles than you will ever think about and I would put that Powerquest up against your Mistress any day of the weekend I don't care what kind of power you are putting in it. A matter of fact with him in your own boat I bet he could make you Pi$$ your pants.

Sorry everyone thats not what this post was about I am just tired of him posting just to watch his count go up. Now I feel better.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Doug
ratman instead of going in to someones profile to see what they have and then start ragging on them you should really know more about them. Wildman has more time on the throttles than you will ever think about and I would put that Powerquest up against your Mistress any day of the weekend I don't care what kind of power you are putting in it. A matter of fact with him in your own boat I bet he could make you Pi$$ your pants.

Sorry everyone thats not what this post was about I am just tired of him posting just to watch his count go up. Now I feel better.
Doug, Relax bro, It's just rat's pure and unadulterated 'enthusiasm' for the sport of POWERboating shining thru. He just couldn't imagine, when given a choice, someone would actual chose (without a gun to their head), to be on land somewhere, in the baking sun, watching auto racing. With the alternative ... watching ladys in bikinis, sippin' on gin & juice, while snififng the sweet smell of race fuel and listening to the hypnotically soothing rumble of BBs everywhere ... as the other option. Can't say I disagree either (post count up 1 for me too)
Old 11-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Doug, Relax bro, It's just rat's pure and unadulterated 'enthusiasm' for the sport of POWERboating shining thru. He just couldn't imagine, when given a choice, someone would actual chose (without a gun to their head), to be on land somewhere, in the baking sun, watching auto racing. With the alternative ... watching ladys in bikinis, sippin' on gin & juice, while snififng the sweet smell of race fuel and listening to the hypnotically soothing rumble of BBs everywhere ... as the other option. Can't say I disagree either (post count up 1 for me too)

Thats Poetry ,but its bud light And the ladys have shed the bikinis and I am the only guy there

Doug becarefull w/ that sharpie it permanent

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Thats Poetry ,but its bud light And the ladys have shed the bikinis and I am the only guy there

Doug becarefull w/ that sharpie it permanent

Rob
Hey Rob, some idiot was listening to Fiddy-Cent and somehow we got on to Snoop, and then the Gin 'N Juice song, so it was just on the brain ... I've never drank the stuff myself Bud Light it is or double vodkas on the rocks ... of course
Old 11-16-2005, 06:47 AM
Registered

Bud uses Clydesdale manure to make their beer more bubbly, that's why you get a headache the next morning

Quick Reply: Dirty Duck Was testing at Ft Myer Beach today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.