Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers needed for Magnum Mark.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116661-prayers-needed-magnum-mark.html)

JCPERF 11-22-2005 08:38 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Magnum Mark....

Cant believe it.I was supposed to go boating with him today :( :(

Little Tommy 11-22-2005 09:10 PM

Just a quick update. A very close friend of Mark's just called us from his room...Mark is still very sedated, however, he did open his eyes and seems to acknowledge him being there. He does appear to be somewhat comfortable and is still on the breathing machine. It is very slow progress, how-ever it is progress........This is great news and we can only pray that each day he becomes stronger and more alert. All our thoughts and prayers are working and he is slowly improving...God bless all of you-----Kathy

Little Tommy 11-22-2005 09:12 PM

ps---keep the cards and good thought comming....

Strip Poker 388 11-22-2005 09:33 PM

Glad he's doing better.Keep us posted .

Rob

AIR TIME 11-22-2005 09:58 PM

glad to see some inprovement with MARK I hope my praying is helping hope to here better news tomorrow and the next day! :)

AIR TIME 11-22-2005 10:00 PM

glady to see some improvement hang in there MARK

Ryan Beckley 11-22-2005 10:52 PM

VERY SAD TO HEAR! I just got the chance to talk to Mark a few weeks ago and he helped our team make the race in KW. I loves boating as much as the rest of us. We are whishing for a speedy recovery form our whole S-111 race team.

Hot Duck 11-22-2005 10:59 PM

I am so sorry to hear this news. I have been away from the board since the middle of last week so I am reading all of this for the first time tonight. I am glad to see that Mark is doing a little better and making a little progress each day.

Though I have never met Mark or Lucy, I feel that I almost know them through this board. My first direct contact with them was just a few years ago when we were going down to Hawk Power to look at the Apache for the first time. Mark and Lucy answered some general questions about the boat and it's history and told me some specific things to watch out for.

Mark and Lucy also answered some questions for me while we were working on getting the boat put back together. They were even able to get me the contact info for the person that designed the original paint job on the boat in case we decide to duplicate that when we paint it. Unbelievable!

You know, they would not know me if we ran into each other on the street, but they have been a lot of help to us over the past few years. They have answered every PM that I sent and have been absolutely great. As I said before, I have never met either of them, but, just like with a lot of the people here, I feel like I know them because of OSO.

Mark and Lucy, our thoughts and prayers are with you both. We certainly wish you the best of luck and are hoping and praying for a speedy recovery. May God bless you both.

Roger 1 11-23-2005 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Keep fighting Mark!

PatriYacht 11-23-2005 11:10 AM

Mark is one of the originals. Hope you're back on the water soon.