Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers needed for Magnum Mark.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116661-prayers-needed-magnum-mark.html)

CBR 12-16-2005 06:53 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Magnum Mark....

Good stuff Lucy. Best of the holidays to you, Mark and your entire family!

J-Bonz 12-17-2005 02:48 AM

good to hear, drives out, tabs up, ballest empty, keep fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wobble 12-17-2005 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by lucy
once again we thank you so much for all your loving support! mark continues to improve daily, thank
g-d. we are certain that your prayers and good wishes are being heard, and those, along with mark's spirit and strength are moving him along the recovery road in such a positive manner.

he has read all your cards, and is very touched by everyone's love and good wishes. our family can't tell you all how much this has meant to us also.

mark's general health is much better, and his bones are mending well. he is still in traction, and will be for another 2 or 3 weeks, but the worst seems to be behind him. after he gets out of traction, he will have some intense physical therapy to get through, but after all the rest of it, that should be a piece of cake for our sweetie.

please continue your prayers. mark wishes you all safe boating, and a wonderful holiday season. we'll keep you posted as to his progress.

Excellent news, thanks for the updates, stay strong.

Too Old 12-17-2005 03:01 PM

Lucy and Mark,

As we approach the holidays, we're thinking of you. I hope things are moving forward at Apache speed. ;)

Please continue to update us.

Fred Cecil
the Too Old guy

lucky strike 12-17-2005 05:59 PM

Magnum Mark..............Always checking on you !!

Thanks Lucy for the up dates......................

Lucky Strike

candyman35 12-18-2005 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by lucy
once again we thank you so much for all your loving support! mark continues to improve daily, thank
g-d. we are certain that your prayers and good wishes are being heard, and those, along with mark's spirit and strength are moving him along the recovery road in such a positive manner.

he has read all your cards, and is very touched by everyone's love and good wishes. our family can't tell you all how much this has meant to us also.

mark's general health is much better, and his bones are mending well. he is still in traction, and will be for another 2 or 3 weeks, but the worst seems to be behind him. after he gets out of traction, he will have some intense physical therapy to get through, but after all the rest of it, that should be a piece of cake for our sweetie.

please continue your prayers. mark wishes you all safe boating, and a wonderful holiday season. we'll keep you posted as to his progress.

Great news! Do you have access to a portable DVD player? If so we will send out some boating DVD's for Mark to watch. We know he will love the sponsor credits on the one we just completed. :D

Dan & Vicki

Little Tommy 12-18-2005 02:39 PM

Hi Dan, Mark has a DVD player built into the TV in his hospital room. I am sure he would love to watch those to pass the time. Hope you and Vicki are doing well. Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year.....Kathy :p

candyman35 12-18-2005 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Little Tommy
Hi Dan, Mark has a DVD player built into the TV in his hospital room. I am sure he would love to watch those to pass the time. Hope you and Vicki are doing well. Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year.....Kathy :p

That's great. I will get some mailed for Mark in the morning.
Hope you guys have a great holiday season also.
Dan

Roger 1 12-20-2005 09:44 AM

Just got a call from Mark and Lucy and talked to them for a while. Mark is doing much better and is looking forward to getting out of the hospital and getting on with everyday life.
He wanted me to tell everyone how much the cards and letters mean to him and how much he appreciates everyones good wishes and prayers.
He still has a tough road ahead of him and will continue to need our prayers and support but he is on the road to recovery.

Roger

Wobble 12-20-2005 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
Just got a call from Mark and Lucy and talked to them for a while. Mark is doing much better and is looking forward to getting out of the hospital and getting on with everyday life.
He wanted me to tell everyone how much the cards and letters mean to him and how much he appreciates everyones good wishes and prayers.
He still has a tough road ahead of him and will continue to need our prayers and support but he is on the road to recovery.

Roger

Excellent news