Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers needed for Magnum Mark.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116661-prayers-needed-magnum-mark.html)

Stormrider 12-21-2005 06:46 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Magnum Mark....

lucy... your pm box is full. sent a reply to el indo.
Glad to hear he keeps making nice progress.

offshoredrillin 12-22-2005 03:19 PM

Sorry you will be spending christmas on your back. I'm glad that you will be getting out soon though. Hang tough campers and Merry Christmas...Rob

** can you post the address to send cards again please**

Roger 1 12-22-2005 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sorry you will be spending christmas on your back. I'm glad that you will be getting out soon though. Hang tough campers and Merry Christmas...Rob

** can you post the address to send cards again please**

Here ya` go...

Lucy Bosma
3725 S. Ocean Dr.
Lanai 10
Hollywood, Fl 33019

Payton 12-24-2005 06:02 AM

Mark and Lucy, have a great Christmas. It has been an extremely busy season for us, but you guys have never been far from our thoughts and prayers.

God bless and Merry Christmas
Mark and Linda

10x 12-24-2005 01:19 PM

I spoke to Lucy & Mark last night. Lucy wants to thank everyone for all the thoughts, cards, and concern we have all shown.
Mark, is very grateful to be alive. He told me that he thought he'd died. It sounds to me that he has a whole new look on life. He was'nt as jokeative as he usually is, and was pretty serious about everything we talked about. He also wanted me to thank everyone here for all the kind words and to wish everyone a very merry Christmas from him and Lucy. He figures that he'll probably be in the hospital till the middle of Feb. or around there. He knows that he has a long, long road to a full recovery ahead of him.
Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Frank & Lois

Comanche3Six 12-24-2005 07:44 PM

Mark and Lucy, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
I wish you the best
Ed

lucky strike 12-24-2005 09:14 PM

Merry Christmas..................M.M.................... ....Lucy !

Lucky Strike

OldSchool 12-25-2005 07:42 AM

Merry Christmas Mark and Lucy!!!!

CBR 12-25-2005 08:01 AM

Thanks 10X. Merry Christmas Mark and Lucy!!!!

May you both have a Happier New Year, and a respectful double shot rum eggnog toast to the ol caddy that saved Mark's life!

denbo 12-25-2005 11:14 AM

merry christmas, were keeping you both in our prayers
denis