Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 09:22 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
way early on, but a lot of oso members stuck up for him saying the knew the guy, and he was 100% who he said he was.
Like Rob.....

I wondered a little like Old School when Rach first was hurt because this guy was just so active right from the begining. By the time Rach was hurt I just considered him part of the board! What an A-hole. Gino please post when your $$ is returned, until then we need to keep the dogs on him.

Pretending someone was critically injured....Child molesters are about the only thing worse!!!

Does Rach even exist? who the girl in the pics anyway???
Old 11-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger 1
HOLY CRAP!
I even said special prayers for them.

same here.... so heres my other side .......

YOU NO GOOD MOTHER FU%$#@! SITTING HERE THINKING YOU WERE A BIGGER MAN THAN ME!!!!!!!!I SHOULD DRIVE BACK UP THERE A KICK YOU MOTHER F&%K#@$ A S S!!!

YOU FAT DECEVING- LYING- MOTHER F$%&$# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRICK
A little late don't ya think?

I don't know which is more pathetic. Poor Scotty's scam or all the people who so willing believed him in an attempt to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

It's been an obvious scam from very early on. Those of you who perpetuate this allowed another forum member to burn $7000. Time to step up and accept some responsibility after claiming "you know him".
Right on Fred!

Although he was "friends" with some of the SBRT crew, he's now screwed at least one member here; we'll probably end up finding more.

Rob,
Hey bro, don't take this the wrong way, but thinking he was full of $hit & not doing anything about it because "I didnt care who he was as I wasnt conducting any financial transactions with him. simply allowed another member to get screwed.... you personally vouched for him. WTF?

As an aside, I moderate on a military spec ops board. We have many verified guys in there. You must be personally known, or provide proper credentials to be "vetted". If you vouch for some liar/scammer there; you get booted right along with him. Over there it's mostly about honor & personal security.... here it "only" involves large sums of money. Think that might be important too? Some people take this $hit seriously, I don't see why we can't do that here in the future. How many more guys have to lose money? There a plenty of scumbags out there, how about we try to cull the herd a bit?

Let's learn from this....

Andy
Old 11-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BigScotty
I am truly sorry - you have no idea how it is to hate yourself so much, you convince yourself you are someone else, and create a completely different reality to try and live in. It is sick, and twisted, and I wish I was dead.

Gino's money will be returned to him by close of business day on Monday - no one will ever hear from me again. Perhaps death is the only thing I have left.

I am truly sorry to all.
And as for you....

Blow me!

Go ahead, tease us that you might eat a bullet.... you don't have the balls.

If all this stuff about Rachel is BS, which I'm sure it is, standby for a nice kick in the nuts from God, karma, etc. Maybe now it will happen to your mom or wife (if you've got one) for real. I would laugh in your sad pathetic face.

Go on now.... return Gino's money and go play russian roulette with a semi auto.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unbelievable!!

I wonder how close he was to asking for $$ for hospital bills?
Old 11-18-2005, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy0331
Right on Fred!

Although he was "friends" with some of the SBRT crew, he's now screwed at least one member here; we'll probably end up finding more.

Rob,
Hey bro, don't take this the wrong way, but thinking he was full of $hit & not doing anything about it because "I didnt care who he was as I wasnt conducting any financial transactions with him. simply allowed another member to get screwed.... you personally vouched for him. WTF?

As an aside, I moderate on a military spec ops board. We have many verified guys in there. You must be personally known, or provide proper credentials to be "vetted". If you vouch for some liar/scammer there; you get booted right along with him. Over there it's mostly about honor & personal security.... here it "only" involves large sums of money. Think that might be important too? Some people take this $hit seriously, I don't see why we can't do that here in the future. How many more guys have to lose money? There a plenty of scumbags out there, how about we try to cull the herd a bit?

Let's learn from this....

Andy
andy, I never vouched for him, I was asked if I had ever met him, the answer was no. I had NO knowledge of any motor deal until the end of last week.... I kid around with many on here, I have spoken to Matt (pastaboatin) on here and he helped with this uncovering, but I have never met him and I wouldnt vouch for his character as I have never met him. As far as me allowing another member to get screwed, back off there jocko, how am I supposed to know? transactions go on everyday on here with people I know that I dont know about, does that mean I am personally liable?
Old 11-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Payton
Unbelievable!!

I wonder how close he was to asking for $$ for hospital bills?

And you know what, as closely as everyone was following this story, he probably would have gotten alot!

I usually dont post on those threads, but I have gone through something similar with a family member.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a POS.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BigScotty
I am truly sorry - I wish I was dead.

Perhaps death is the only thing I have left.

The only reason you are sorry is the fact that you got caught!! You are beyond pathetic, and I for one do not feel sorry for you. Now do the world a favor and leave it!

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.