Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Originally Posted by magnum27
The only reason you are sorry is the fact that you got caught!! You are beyond pathetic, and I for one do not feel sorry for you. Now do the world a favor and leave it!
after you pay Gino!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
andy, I never vouched for him, I was asked if I had ever met him, the answer was no. I had NO knowledge of any motor deal until the end of last week.... I kid around with many on here, I have spoken to Matt (pastaboatin) on here and he helped with this uncovering, but I have never met him and I wouldnt vouch for his character as I have never met him. As far as me allowing another member to get screwed, back off there jocko, how am I supposed to know? transactions go on everyday on here with people I know that I dont know about, does that mean I am personally liable?
Rob, this isn't a personal attack on you. I do remember on the "lear jet" thread that you said you knew who he was & he was who he said he was. To me that's vouching for him. Thinking he's a fraud & allowing/encouraging the lie to continue isn't a big deal? Nope, not at all... until someone loses money.

I for one was under the impression that you and several others on here knew him personally. Whether intentional or not, you portrayed it as such. I don't think you knew of any transactions, I don't think you imagined anyone would get screwed; I would just like us to try to avoid crap like this in the future.

Don't take this the wrong way... it's constructive criticism and I believe it's warranted in this situation. I don't have any personal problems with you, nor do I think you're a bad guy.

Andy

Last edited by Andy0331; 11-18-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wow! I am truly in shock.

What a pitiful coward you are.

I can't even begin to understand how some ONE person could even create a scam of that nature.

Hope no one from this board never finds you. Creep.

Patti.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If you think about it, it's pretty sad. Imagine what drives someone to do things like this. They need help which includes making things right ASAP, with the people who truly got hurt by it. Step 1 before Step 2.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy0331
Rob, this isn't a personal attack on you. I do remember on the "lear jet" thread that you said you knew who he was & he was who he said he was. To me that's vouching for him. Thinking he's a fraud & allowing/encouraging the lie to continue isn't a big deal? Nope, not at all... until someone loses money.

I for one was under the impression that you and several others on here knew him personally. Whether intentional or not, you portrayed it as such. I don't think you knew of any transactions, I don't think you imagined anyone would get screwed; I would just like us try to avoid crap like this in the future.

Don't take this the wrong way... it's constructive criticism and I believe it's warranted in this situation. I don't have any personal problems with you, nor do I think you're a bad guy.

Andy
i totally agree, but Steve's site needs new members and members to renew, IF someone comes on here we as a group have to be aware of the consequences. If we constantly jump on someone that comes on here, who will feel welcome? We arent elitests, I have come to find that most members that are well off dont talk about it, there are warning signs, If we see them then start asking around, I think it's wrong to just post and make accusations without proof, hence "had I known about the deal then, i would have investigated". Believe me, masher Stecz and I questioned many things but as I stated We are only using OSO as a relaxing invironment.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered

Un- F#k#ing believable..
And to think so many backed this guy up. You big piece of sh*t. I have only been around here a year or two, and yet was amazed how quickly this clown rose in stature on this board. Seems everyone wanted to be this clowns friend.
And why? Cuz you thought he was a big shot ex-nfl player, with lots of cash? Then the azz has the nerve to prey on the good people of this forums hearts like he did?
This hopefully shall serve as yet another lesson to many of us here.
Scott, you are a F#-in joke. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through life never being able to return to anywhere you have been, and never being able to keep the friends you have made. I feel sorry for you.
Karma is a funny thing. It can be good, as in when people truly care for you, and are willing to actually pray for you in your supposed time of need, but it can also turn on you ,and ruin you just as easily.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered

Wow....I feel stupid for sympathizing over Rachels accident.
I logged on many times to hear any good news of her....................
Old 11-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear OSO Members,
What your about to be read "will" come as a shock. But, better find our now than later. If we would of known sooner we would of saved you a lot of grief. For those who have befriended Scott, don'nt feel alone. Our club treated him like gold and he burned us all. Please read the following. It will be hard to believe. But is is true. And trust me, Scott is good and making you believe.

Thanks, Reservoir Dogs MC

BigScotty...aka Scott Swire, is 100% nothing of what he says he is. We new him as Cpt. Kahlua. A rich kid with rich parents. We since come to find our he's nothing of what he says. He did however, destroy several peoples lives with his deceptions.

I will tell you what he is/or is not:

1. Not Married to Rachel. The picture that was posted was a friend of ours and her name is not Rachel. Scott has been stalking her(the girl in the pic) for some time, and the police were called on him for this.
And if you'll notice, just today he pulled the picture. He know's we know. Now, everyone from OSO will know who thery are dealing with.

2. Everything is has been saying about his wife is a total lie.(He is not married and there was "NO CAR CRASH"). This just shows you how sick this person is. He'll do or say anything if he can get what he wants.

3. He is not and ex NFL player from the Denver Broncos.
He does not have a Lear Jet company. He does not own a fancy car or a offshore race boat. He has none of things he says. "HE IS NOT WHAT HE CLAIMSTO BE".

4. From day one on your website Scott Swire has been lying to you. If only with we could of known sooner, wWe could of saved you time and money.

It appears, he has done the same thing to you as he did to us. He fed us stories of granger about his life. We allowed him into our houses and our lives only find out what a sick person he is. He has stole approx. $80K from various members of our club until we caught him.

5. He has also been charged with Fraud over bogus Ebay sales.

Please do not let him in to your lives.

I'm sure if you look back, there will be excuses for not meeting him and other various inccidents that may make more sense now.

This is just a tiny part of what Scoot is. Please do not delete this post as of yet. We have contacted his father in hopes of getting him some help.

Thanks again.

Confidence Man, contraction:Con Man. definiton: a criminal who uses charm, wit and grace to win the trust of his intended victims solely for the purpose of stealing their money.

Quite obviously, Scotty Boy is a seasoned professional.

To those of you coming down hard on the SBRT gang, take a second to think how you would feel in their shoes. They were sucked in to this pricks web of lies and deceipt just as the members of the Resevoir Dogs MC were. Scott played the game hard and fast. He called the SBRT guys daily. They talked life and love and everything in between. He did his homework. He knew what questions to ask. He knew what answers to give. He used the cloak of secrecy well.He knew whose names to drop and when. He worked for months building up their trust. He is good at it. He even convinced some people that he had actually met other people from the board. I am only 20 miles away from him and I had an extremely hard time finding out any details of his whereabouts, address, associates etc. He did however make some mistakes along the way. I know dam nearly every offshore boat around here. It's a small community up here. We all know each other for the most part. I have been in this game since the late 80's and some of his details just didn't match the known reality.. I knew what Fred was saying but I didn't want to tip my hand that quickly. I played along with his little game, answering his PM's while all the while digging for the truth about Scotty.He didn't make it very easy. He is a professional Con Man. He hid his truths very well.

Sure, there is gonna be some ugly fall out from this situation. Sure, there are some hurt feelings. Sure, time might heal some wounds, then again, maybe not. Only time will tell.

One thing is for certain. Sitting behind a keyboard, pointing fimgers and tossing blame around at innocent parties because of what someone PERCEIVES was done or said will not make things better. NO ONE ever actually met this turd. He ( BIG SCOTTY) always had an excuse why he couldn't meet up with people. He missused friendship and trust to steal from a member of OSO. NO ONE ELSE committed the crime. NO ONE ELSE should be taking the blame.
Lets just worry about getting restitution form this guy and then chalk it up to another lesson learned and save the finger pointing for where it really belongs>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and thats my 2 cents (2.3 Canadian) worth
Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Registered

I just went back and re-read all Scott's post on the accident thread,,,, broken back, leg, arm, neck, ribs, surgury this surgery that, punctured this punctured that, flat-lined, it's like a soap opera,, he should quit his day job (scum-bag) and become a writer...
Old 11-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

A few weeks ago, Lucididee and I were talking about BS (Bull SH!T) and how I thought he was BS'ing. I asked her if anyone has ever actually met BS?

That night I was in chat and started asking him some friendly questions about his background. I asked him about playing football, then asked what position, then asked if he knew a football player on the Giants who went to my high school (Christian Peters).

First he wouldn't tell me his name, then he wouldn't tell me what team he played on, said he wanted his privacy, only told me that it was the AFC.. I called Dee and let her know about the BS going on and also spoke to another board member about it.

So now that I find out about this, sorry to all involved who talked to this nitwit. People like this deserve to go to jail and also deserve to be in an insitution.

Last edited by Panther; 11-18-2005 at 10:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.