If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member articfriends's Avatar
    My Boats:
    EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW

Re: insurance???????????

Quote Originally Posted by baronmarine
    smitty: i checked with dollar insurance and got what i think is a real good quote. it has nice to see you at the hot boat party. how does your friend bill i think like his new check?
    Will loves his 1995 check 28 ft,he's dissapointed in the performance of the 525sc though.He's a perfectionist and has been fixing every tiny flaw on the boat. In the spring he's starting on the motor,adding a innercooler. Me and him are out to Hardy pond 4-6 times per season,hope to see you out there again,Smitty

Platinum Member Platinum Member waterheater's Avatar

Check with sy goldberg at total dollar. My TG with Bulldogs was around $2500/yr. Right now i have Allstate for $1500, but they dont like Cigs and will be non renewed
    We're all here 'cause we're not all there.

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser
    My Boats:
    spring valley,ny usa

My policy differs from Allstate in the fact that the liability is marine liability(protection & indemnity) with 10 coverages encompassing all aspects of maritme law as opposed to the auto insurance companies that insure boats as a sideline and only provide watercraft liability(property damage & bodily injury) only.I would be glad to fax a form showing the coverage differences.

My Boats:
    Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
    ada/grand haven,mi

waterheater:thankyou i did talk to sy on monday. very nice guy to deal with. i would sent any and all to him.

My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida

In Florida with my Gladiator or my TS Gun I pay around $3600 for the Glad and paid $4000 for the Gun. That is with no lay up and agreed value of $175000. I called Bob at Worldwide left my detailed info with his secretary for a quote, never got a call back.... 2 days later called a second time secretary says she lost the info so I gave it again, never got a call back..... 3 days later called a third time left all of my info again, was annoyed, she was very apologetic and Promised me that Bob would call me back that day, I could hear him in thebackground..... never called. I got the hint. Whatever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12