Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What's with people deleting posts??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116739-whats-people-deleting-posts.html)

36GladiatorNewYork 11-20-2005 07:25 PM

Re: What's with people deleting posts???

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Yayy! I'm allowed back on. For the record I didn't delete anything. Apparently one of the Moderators were not happy with my post. For the time being I agreed to stop talking about the issue. There has been too much negativity on OSO. For now I'm going to look at this situation as another another normal day in my life. I will work on getting the boat repaired although the damage is extensive. It's true There are 2 sides to every story. If I did get Phil wet it was unintentional and if i was told I would have sincerely apologized. This was an unfortunate incident. Tomorrows the big day, Big Scotty is sending me my money back!!! I HOPE!

Good to have you back !

10x 11-20-2005 07:51 PM

Gino, :evilb: glad to see that you're back, can't understand why you left in the first place, :rolleyes: but, anyway, I guess we should all wait till we see the footage, and if there's nothin wrong with it, then it was clearly an accident. :rolleyes:

Phil was probably just waving at you, and pointing his finger at your boat showing all his passengers what a beautiful ride you've got. Right? :eek: LMAO
Frank :drink:

10x 11-20-2005 07:54 PM

Why the heel are people deleting their posts a few minutes after they make the post? WTF. :rolleyes:

Formula Outlaw 11-20-2005 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
this is not me is it :D:D:D

Nope, you'll just have to try harder.....:D :D

Formula Outlaw 11-20-2005 08:54 PM

Yayy! I'm allowed back on. For the record I didn't delete anything. Apparently one of the Moderators were not happy with my post. For the time being I agreed to stop talking about the issue. There has been too much negativity on OSO. For now I'm going to look at this situation as another another normal day in my life. I will work on getting the boat repaired although the damage is extensive. It's true There are 2 sides to every story. If I did get Phil wet it was unintentional and if i was told I would have sincerely apologized. This was an unfortunate incident. Tomorrows the big day, Big Scotty is sending me my money back!!! I HOPE!

He's baaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkkkkk.........:drink: :D

Strip Poker 388 11-20-2005 09:05 PM

There lossing post count :rolleyes:

Airpacker 11-20-2005 09:31 PM

Gino, i hope you have a better week coming than the one thats just ending :)

LubeJobs42 11-20-2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Gino, i hope you have a better week coming than the one thats just ending :)

It can't be any worse! :rolleyes:

stecz20 11-20-2005 10:28 PM

It can't be any worse! :rolleyes:

dont say that, you could fall in love with jc and own a fountain....

LubeJobs42 11-20-2005 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
dont say that, you could fall in love with jc and own a fountain....

That's true!
Even worse, I could live in Canada and be SENDING A $7500 WIRE TOMORROW!!!!!