Notices

Where's "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

Old 11-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where's "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

If anybody knows where a 73 27' Magnum named DOUBLE TROUBLE is, please let me know. I'm sure someone out there has seen it and knows where it is. I do know that the guy who rebuilt it had a terminal illness and sold it before I could talk to him. He did a magnificent job, kept it stock, but added some accessories that really caught my eye. When I saw it in Pre-Owned Boats it looked brand spanking new. Thanks Tony
Old 11-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Registered

Default Re: Where's "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

...was it all red, 3-man bolster, 2 verrry healthy small blocks, lived on the east coast (Plymouth, Mass/naswa, N.H), went high 80's, rode & drove awesome...???............................nope, don't know what boat you mean... ....
Old 11-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FLYWITHME
If anybody knows where a 73 27' Magnum named DOUBLE TROUBLE is, please let me know. I'm sure someone out there has seen it and knows where it is. I do know that the guy who rebuilt it had a terminal illness and sold it before I could talk to him. He did a magnificent job, kept it stock, but added some accessories that really caught my eye. When I saw it in Pre-Owned Boats it looked brand spanking new. Thanks Tony
I think CUDA bought that one too, heeh j/k
Old 11-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Registered

Hey, Velocitoy...all red....3-man bolster...NOPE...that wasn't it.

I said...STOCK MAGNUM...red & white...ORIGINAL, but he did add a few extra toutches...like the S.S. handrail on top of the windshield and around the sides...plus a beatiful bimini, that you wouldn't even notice...UNLESS of course...you had a keen eye for detail. I don't think YOU EVER...saw this one. Cause if you did...you'd remember it.

THE BEST...refreshed 27' MAGNUM EVER!