Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stolen Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117004-stolen-props.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 11-23-2005 04:28 PM

Re: Stolen Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hopefully this story will restore your faith in boaters. Got back to Haulover Sunday to find a note on my windshield telling me that the author sideswiped my trailer and left his name/ number. After 3 laps around the trailer I couldn't find anything wrong. Showed my wife the note when I got home and she found a 1/4 inch split in the fender metal. I called the guy and told him that it was fine and I couldn't believe he left a note for something that small/ hard to find. Cool that there are still some honest people out there!
Key West run was great even at the back of the pack (74 MPH) isn't as fast as it used to be!

CigDaze 11-23-2005 04:34 PM

Damn guys! I can't believe people have the nerve to steal sht off of boats in the pits!! I mean, it's always crawling with people. Bastads!!
:mad: :hothead:

lucky strike 11-23-2005 04:38 PM

Never a dull moment in South Florida.

You would think the pits would be secure though !

LS

The Menace 11-23-2005 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Damn guys! I can't believe people have the nerve to steal sht off of boats in the pits!! I mean, it's always crawling with people. Bastads!!
:mad: :hothead:

No one would question it because there are people wrenching all day long.

RedDog382 11-23-2005 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
No one would question it because there are people wrenching all day long.

... and some all night!

TEAMBAJA 11-23-2005 05:36 PM

Buy me a plane ticket and some ammo and I'll keep watch next year!

Chuck 11-23-2005 06:31 PM

I hope you recover your items, but most of all I hope you give the thief what he deserves when you catch him!!!!! :mad:

10x 11-23-2005 09:02 PM

This is just unbelievable, that anyone would have the nerve to steal anything in the pits, right in front of everyone else. SOMEONE had to see them do this, and maybe just did'nt realize that they were theiv's.
I know how hard it is to keep and maintain your equiptment, and then to have some lowlife steal it on ya. :mad: I know what I would do if I caught someone stealin somebody else's stuff, and I can't print it !!! :rolleyes:

pm203 11-23-2005 10:04 PM

Totally disgusting!!!

fatdaddy 11-23-2005 11:31 PM

:mad: