Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Stolen Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117004-stolen-props.html)

DollaBill 11-23-2005 09:31 AM

Stolen Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I waited a couple days to see if these would surface......

The 6 blade Herring props on the 42 PR I brought to Key West were stolen from the PITS (!!!!) on Sunday night. Cash Bar and I pulled the boat out around 5 PM on Sunday after the races and left the boat and trailer hooked to my truck. Monday morning we went to pick up the rig and..... no props!!

Can you believe it??????!!!!!!!!!!! In the pits. The port prop had slight damage, and both are slightly discolored from sitting in the water for a few days. These props are expensive and I would love to catch the scumbag who took these.

Everyone keep an eye out please.

R Addiction 11-23-2005 09:36 AM

Re: Stolen Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just not right!! Hope you find 'em Bill :mad:

DollaBill 11-23-2005 09:40 AM

Just got off the phone with somebody who told me LOTS of other stuff was stolen. A couple #6's and a some Bravo XR's along with several props. Oooooooh I hope we catch this mvtherphkr!!

animalhouse 11-23-2005 09:41 AM

Bill,

I met you at Cafe Moderano w/ Steve in Lauderdale show. We also had some theft we have KW Police investigating, and they did pull some prints off of our boat. Call me at 401-265-7000 and I'll keep you posted. Hopefully any info we get can lead to the guy if they are the same.

Fred

R Addiction 11-23-2005 09:42 AM

Holy Crap!!! I have a Jersey Boyz bat if you need it Bill :mad: :mad:

Outdrive1 11-23-2005 09:43 AM

Start watching Ebay............. :rolleyes:
Scumbags thiefs. :mad:

berns29scarab 11-23-2005 09:43 AM

Bill was a pleasure meeting you and hope you find the props.

DollaBill 11-23-2005 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by animalhouse
Bill,

I met you at Cafe Moderano w/ Steve in Lauderdale show. We also had some theft we have KW Police investigating, and they did pull some prints off of our boat. Call me at 401-265-7000 and I'll keep you posted. Hopefully any info we get can lead to the guy if they are the same.

Fred

Hey Fred. I'll call you later today.

Bill

open87 11-23-2005 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Just got off the phone with somebody who told me LOTS of other stuff was stolen. A couple #6's and a some Bravo XR's along with several props. Oooooooh I hope we catch this mvtherphkr!!

how does someone steal a #6 drive??

Bobthebuilder 11-23-2005 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
OK, I waited a couple days to see if these would surface......

The 6 blade Herring props on the 42 PR I brought to Key West were stolen from the PITS (!!!!) on Sunday night. Cash Bar and I pulled the boat out around 5 PM on Sunday after the races and left the boat and trailer hooked to my truck. Monday morning we went to pick up the rig and..... no props!!

Can you believe it??????!!!!!!!!!!! In the pits. The port prop had slight damage, and both are slightly discolored from sitting in the water for a few days. These props are expensive and I would love to catch the scumbag who took these.

Everyone keep an eye out please.

Hope you are able to recover them. Speaking of theft, I had 300 gals. of fuel siphoned out of PREDATOR overnight last Wed. in Fort Lauderdale. The boat was at Pier 66 tied up on the seawall in the canal. Unbelievable.