Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Earl's -20 Braided Hose Ends Needed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117047-earls-20-braided-hose-ends-needed.html)

drypipetiger 11-23-2005 05:06 PM

Earl's -20 Braided Hose Ends Needed

My main man Bob at Vermont Home and Marine has searched high and low for these to complete my motor job. He's tried Fred, other East Coast guys and all the West Coast guys. No luck.

I need 24 in blue or chrome. Anyone have any collecting dust somewhere or know where some are available?

Thanks,

Neil

OldSchool 11-23-2005 07:06 PM

Re: Earl's -20 Braided Hose Ends Needed

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
My main man Bob at Vermont Home and Marine has searched high and low for these to complete my motor job. He's tried Fred, other East Coast guys and all the West Coast guys. No luck.

I need 24 in blue or chrome. Anyone have any collecting dust somewhere or know where some are available?

Thanks,

Neil

Try Summit racing or Jeg's websites

open87 11-23-2005 07:11 PM

biggest i found is -16 , - 20 is BIG ,whatcha plumin...

drypipetiger 11-23-2005 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Try Summit racing or Jeg's websites

Checked those Craig, but thanks.

Last I heard you were going to Key West? Believe it or not I carted that poker run video you loaned me, thinking you would be there.... I guess thats easier than mailing it from the post office I visit every freakin day...

Neil

drypipetiger 11-23-2005 07:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by open72
biggest i found is -16 , - 20 is BIG ,whatcha plumin...

Little of this, little of that... :drink:

open87 11-23-2005 07:41 PM

talk to strip , he can find anything :D :D (nice motors :D ) wet exhaust is for sissys :drink:

44MTI 11-23-2005 07:47 PM

I've ordered them from summit in the past, no problems. Also arrow speed warehouse has them.

drypipetiger 11-23-2005 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
I've ordered them from summit in the past, no problems. Also arrow speed warehouse has them.

I'll make sure he did check Summit, and check Arrow.

Thanks

Neil

bob 11-23-2005 08:14 PM

I have 6-8 of them and about 15' of ss braided hose I can part with if you need the stuff. Also have some #20-1 1/4 npt adapters. Couldn't ship till next Thursday when I get back.

f311fr1 11-23-2005 09:13 PM

Try Goodridge Hose. they are a mfg and have a warehouse/mfg shop in NC around Mooresville. All the Indy and NASCAR guys use them. This is the brand that Teague uses and will work on Earl's hose. If you are using for raw water do not run in salt as the alum will not hold up very long. Joe Murray