Notices

2006 milk poker run on lake champlain

Old 11-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 2006 milk poker run on lake champlain

Originally Posted by stecz20
watch it punk...... ill hurt you bad...

Hey! I said the word punk first punky! Copyright matters...

See what it ends to? That is so sad... A lake Champlain guy trying to give some attention and affection to SBRT members and it brings down the hatred upon his self...
You are cheating Stecz, I will never play monopoly with you again... Are'nt you supposed to be in jail now? Here is Parc avenue, please, send 2 000$ cash to each of Hus as a penalty fee

Well, well... I guess I will never be eligible to SBRT club . My parents always told me to be aware of Sects... Euh... Wow... She probably meant Stecz... Subterfuge ? It's time to call an exorcist...

That makes me think that someday, We should create a new club. A lake Champlain fraternity...

The dates you choose this year were just fine GL. If you are not present the night before the run, I suggest you install some bear traps in your boat... Or an ugly and hungry drunk old fat young men loving lady (No Neil, it's not for you, it's for defense purpose only. You'l play with the thing later)

Kannookstr : You and I know that the night before each run (Fridays) are sacred ceremonials and I count on you to be present each year brother. Good time we had this year and the brother wishes He'l make it next year.

Time is runing by NeilPipe....
Attached Images  

Last edited by JS232; 11-29-2005 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JS232
Neil, alias DRYPIPETIGER, I hope you will peak in here and read my post youuu...................

...fenis lover! … You screwed me with my computer you freakin fokemon!

That shemale of Neil played with my OSO profile while I was away from my computer…

5 minutes is all it took to M. Drypipetiger to do damage and sabotage…

You’l pay for this country boy… Be afraid...
You’d better buy a crazy guard dog and an alarm system in order to keep your computer when I’l get to your place.

Doing such a thing to a lovely and wonderful person as JS232 is… Don’t you guys think it’s terrible?

Watch out, you are fish food when I’m done with you Peewee…

My original signature : Real beer country

Neil’s sabotage: Real queer country

Have a look at my new signature:
Originally Posted by JS232
Hey! I said the word punk first punk! Copyright matters...

See what it ends to? That is so sad... A lake Champlain guy trying to give some attention and affection to SBRT members and it brings down the hatred upon his self...
You are cheating Stecz, I will never play monopoly with you again... Are'nt you supposed to be in jail now? Here is Parc avenue, please, send 2 000$ cash to each of Hus as a penalty fee

Well, well... I guess I will never be eligible to SBRT club . My parents always told me to be aware of Sects... Euh... Wow... She probably meant Stecz... Subterfuge ? It's time to call an exorcist...

That makes me think that someday, We should create a new club. A lake Champlain fraternity...

The dates you choose this year were just fine GL. If you are not present the night before the run, I suggest you install some bear traps in your boat... Or an ugly and hungry drunk old fat young men loving lady (No Neil, it's not for you, it's for defense purpose only. You'l play with the thing later)

Kannookstr : You and I know that the night before each run (Fridays) are sacred ceremonials and I count on you to be present each year brother. Good time we had this year and the brother wishes He'l make it next year.

Time is running by NeilPipe....
Lay off the coffee....
Old 11-29-2005, 06:54 AM
Registered

Sluggish!
Old 11-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I know is that there will be no f*cking around next year.... when we show up , we will win. First three boats in will be SBRT will be a Skater and two little single Vs.... I am sick of hearing these threats of the big cats people are calling in to win this thing.... we will have the biggest baddest cat in the country there... so shut your cake holes and save yourselves the agony of calling in these so-called super cats to come to the run.... we will have the ultimate super cat there.... so bring it on... any weather, any water, any boat.... we will have our stomping shoes on....
It is too early for these pretenders to start running their mouths.... from any country.
We will take extra pride in peeling the paint off the sides of Canadian boats and will wait at the finish line for you to catch up so it wont hurt as bad.
The hardware is getting built NOW... no pipedreams on our end.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
All I know is that there will be no f*cking around next year.... when we show up , we will win. First three boats in will be SBRT will be a Skater and two little single Vs.... I am sick of hearing these threats of the big cats people are calling in to win this thing.... we will have the biggest baddest cat in the country there... so shut your cake holes and save yourselves the agony of calling in these so-called super cats to come to the run.... we will have the ultimate super cat there.... so bring it on... any weather, any water, any boat.... we will have our stomping shoes on....
It is too early for these pretenders to start running their mouths.... from any country.
We will take extra pride in peeling the paint off the sides of Canadian boats and will wait at the finish line for you to catch up so it wont hurt as bad.
Talk, talk... History says that all you'l need is seatow Even my small 25 outlaw ran out SBRT last year... AND YES, IT'S A BAJA!
The only peeling that'l happen outhere will be for MASH potatos ER44 for lunch at the Turtle... Can't wait to see you there for humiliation...

Last edited by JS232; 11-29-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by masher44
The only way you can scare GL, is if you bring Vaseline with the plunger next year..
Old 11-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
More than likely like last year

The WE before the NY Poker Run in June and at the end of August but not to coincide with the Lac Taurau run and one week or two after the August 11-13, 1000 Islands Poker Run.
I 'am happy to see you have like the Toro Run ... and planning to came back next year ....(and if you need again a co-pilot i will accept right away .... maybe Nick to .... my girl friend going to be happy to do the run alone again .... )

And for the Milk Run 2006 count us in .... and if you can have good pick like this year (month of May was horrible and the week-end you did it in June great Weather ... we have not enough sunblock ....but Ok for the Beer !!!!)
Attached Thumbnails 2006 milk poker run on lake champlain-milk-run-2005.jpg