Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Captains - how many hours a year do you log on your offshore boat ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117361-oso-captains-how-many-hours-year-do-you-log-your-offshore-boat.html)

LEOPAJM 11-29-2005 10:05 AM

Re: OSO Captains - how many hours a year do you log on your offshore boat ?

Originally Posted by dreamer
50-60

Thats why you haven't killed a bravo yet !!! :rolleyes: :D

LEOPAJM 11-29-2005 10:06 AM

Steve Rescorla (BlueMoon) is the hours KING !!!

I think he has over 850 hours on his 36 Apache is 2 seasons +/_ :eek:

Bobthebuilder 11-29-2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Steve Rescorla (BlueMoon) is the hours KING !!!

I think he has over 850 hours on his 36 Apache is 2 seasons +/_ :eek:

Wow, I would like to use the term Big Dog but afraid to go there !!! I saw Steve at Holiday Isle and KW 10 days ago. I will ask Steve Nykamp about his hours as I believe Blue Moon is not on OSO. He may have to join OSO to get the crown !!

Perfectmix 11-29-2005 11:14 AM

Finally made it over the century mark:D 125 this season. Hoping for 150 next. All depends on this N. Michigan weather. 2005 was the best summer I can remember. Does sitting behind the wheel in the garage count:D

RollWithIt 11-29-2005 11:15 AM

I'm in the 50-100. Not bad for a 4 month season

Bobthebuilder 11-29-2005 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
I'm in the 50-100. Not bad for a 4 month season

That's great, especially if you are that naughty little guy pictured in your avatar !! LOL :D

Nykamp 11-29-2005 11:26 AM

I did 50 hours this past season, and the last season I had my 36 I did just over 100. Moon puts on around 300 hours a year, and he snowmobiles about 5000 miles a year. Steve

ofshore 11-29-2005 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I bet half your hours are going to and from Put in Bay !!! Had a blast there first week in August. Made some great friends out of Toledo and Cleveland. We joke about going there once a month next summer instead of once during the summer. We will be back !! :D

What's wrong with that?? :drink: :drink:

I put on less than 20 hours this year :( I've been busy at work plus I trailer my boat so it's not very convenient to tow it over to the lake on a daily basis. I think I only went out 8 times this year and every time I went to PIB :evilb: One day trip with a new girlfriend and the rest were for one or two night stays :drink: So my fuel bill wasn't too bad but the bar tabs were outrageous :drink:

FOUNTAINFAMILY 11-29-2005 11:56 AM

not enough...... :(

Mange 11-29-2005 12:51 PM

We had what to call like moscow-climat here in Sweden this summer thats why I just put litle more than 100h and close to 1000 nautic miles. it makes a speed in only 10knots.. ;-(...

Mange
312 Stinger 2x502MPI