Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notices

Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I believe...I think...we could...it will...it should....it will go more than 160 if it has the same bottom work done to it.........bring it...otherwise lay off all the talk about what everyone else can and will do..really..which one of you has really brought anything to the table.....was it not....just a coulple of months ago that you all were saying a nortech would never!!!!.This is the boat I was telling you about...Good day boys and remember...Never say never
I agree, I only know of two cats that have made it over 200 mph. Callan and a 36 Skater
Old 11-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been on lake george with that boat running around and been in Jacksonville PR more than a few times. I dont think it goes 178, I dont think those mills are making 1400hp on pump gas. Thats not a hack on Bill, thats just my opinion... I have been around that boat and was at Keith's shop when the motors were there. I dont think KE would tell you they are making 1400..... BigCat was running the same motors with PSI's and making 1200hp on pump and on the edge. Ah, the debate continues!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Brett,
For a legal counselor you are not very good at getting facts
Old 11-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Registered

what does i take to prove max speed..max hp....gps and dyno sheets!!!!!!.... the picture shows 175 plus mph.....this guy is a class act and loves to talk boats.....ask for a ride.....
Old 11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Registered

gps
Attached Images  
Old 12-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Registered

Just to clear up any doubts...i was present and watching the 2 gps speedos....There was no glitch on the gps,this thing went right to 178 still pulling very hard....we went 160 at 43% throttle blade...comfortably i might add.So all you doubters will just have to ask Bill for the ride of your life....it was definetely mine!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chad1
gps

Doesn't the GPS needle turn clockwise to 180 before the motor starts?........
Old 12-01-2005, 08:21 AM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Originally Posted by dhlaw
I have been on lake george with that boat running around and been in Jacksonville PR more than a few times. I dont think it goes 178, I dont think those mills are making 1400hp on pump gas. Thats not a hack on Bill, thats just my opinion... I have been around that boat and was at Keith's shop when the motors were there. I dont think KE would tell you they are making 1400..... BigCat was running the same motors with PSI's and making 1200hp on pump and on the edge. Ah, the debate continues!!!
BRETT there is no debate..i been in the boat running a many of hours, i know it will do everything stated above, but dont take my word for it call john pompi.. what would you like for proof ?? james.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by flash32118
Just to clear up any doubts...i was present and watching the 2 gps speedos....There was no glitch on the gps,this thing went right to 178 still pulling very hard....we went 160 at 43% throttle blade...comfortably i might add.So all you doubters will just have to ask Bill for the ride of your life....it was definetely mine!
Let me clear up a few things..... if that boat was going 178 it wasnt "pulling hard", and second it definitely wasnt going 160 at 43% throttle.

I have been witness to alot of smack talk about boat speeds, especially when Sean was fiddling with cats. I have never seen Gators boat at over 140mph, not at Jacksonville on the final leg with Randy Sweers on the sticks when he was running against Jokers Wild, not when he ran with Snake eyes and when he popped a motor on lake george while running side by side with the 40 Skater. There was talk of a 160 mph run from the docks at ramp at Jacksonville to the docks for the poker run...only problem was that BruceK and I were right there putting our boat in when Bill put in and unless my Gladiator runs 145mph he wasnt going 160mph.

Better stand back, Sean says his next boat will be unreal....... he just needs to get the smoke smell out of the engines!!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Let me clear up a few things..... if that boat was going 178 it wasnt "pulling hard", and second it definitely wasnt going 160 at 43% throttle.

I have been witness to alot of smack talk about boat speeds, especially when Sean was fiddling with cats. I have never seen Gators boat at over 140mph, not at Jacksonville on the final leg with Randy Sweers on the sticks when he was running against Jokers Wild, not when he ran with Snake eyes and when he popped a motor on lake george while running side by side with the 40 Skater. There was talk of a 160 mph run from the docks at ramp at Jacksonville to the docks for the poker run...only problem was that BruceK and I were right there putting our boat in when Bill put in and unless my Gladiator runs 145mph he wasnt going 160mph.

Better stand back, Sean says his next boat will be unreal....... he just needs to get the smoke smell out of the engines!!!!!
You should know with all your cat experience

Quick Reply: Worlds fastest 36 Nortech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.