How much for a 24 pantera? >

How much for a 24 pantera?

Notices

How much for a 24 pantera?

Old 12-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How much for a 24 pantera?

And for you donz I didn't put words on your tongue, I guess we can just blame it on the computer screen when you typed it in. sorry i've been meaning to get a new screen cause this thing sure has told alot of lies during these threads. And also i've bought, traded and sold performace boats for years for question as to me being new to performance boats. Thats why i said find me one for 5-8g's and i'll buy them all day long in the shape of littledcsrodshop..If anyone is looking for a true reliable headturning pantera his boat is the one. true it has old shifter and trs, but that trs i will guarantee shifts better and will hold more power than the bravo. Not trying to offend you Donz everybody has opinions and wants to get the best as cheap as possible. This is my last post for this thread.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

littledcsrodshop please check your pm
Old 12-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUBLE J
And for you donz I didn't put words on your tongue, I guess we can just blame it on the computer screen when you typed it in. sorry i've been meaning to get a new screen cause this thing sure has told alot of lies during these threads. And also i've bought, traded and sold performace boats for years for question as to me being new to performance boats. Thats why i said find me one for 5-8g's and i'll buy them all day long in the shape of littledcsrodshop..If anyone is looking for a true reliable headturning pantera his boat is the one. true it has old shifter and trs, but that trs i will guarantee shifts better and will hold more power than the bravo. Not trying to offend you Donz everybody has opinions and wants to get the best as cheap as possible. This is my last post for this thread.

everything i have posted has nothing to do with you bud and this also will be my last post for this thread

jr mike
Old 12-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just ran across this 24 in case anyone's interested -
http://www.proroc.com/pantera.htm

I don't know anything about it, other than I saw it for sale once before...last year maybe?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Mathews
Jr.

STOP USING THE DAMN SARCASTIC FACE ON EVERY POST!!! YES I"M YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you buy anything, get you're own damn screen name

As far as the 24, I wouldn't do it. Even if you have to wait a little longer. Make Bruce a rediculously low offer for his 28. He'll accept it because he realizes it's too a good home/cause. If you're gonna do it, go with a 28. If all else fails, just ask Uncle Albert for his 28 for free.
Mark wait tell you see the new motor going into my 28, my 28 is a keeper I clouldnt get rid of a proven solid boat with only 10 races in it. If I was looking for a race boat to run P class without a doubt Bruce`s boat is by far the boat to buy, the price and all the new hardware in it, let alone the trailer. I`ve tried to convince Bruce not to sell it, for one it is paid for and you never know the direction the race course takes. I still want to race him anyway for Panteras sake ....

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 12-02-2005 at 10:31 AM.