Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   For anyone that owns a Powerboat.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117505-anyone-owns-powerboat.html)

SLOWOUTBOARD 11-30-2005 05:32 PM

Re: For anyone that owns a Powerboat..........

1 Attachment(s)
buy an rc boat from aeromarine rc boats, split it down the center,make 2 out of 1 then havethem painted any way you want.aeromarinerc.com

TEAMBAJA 11-30-2005 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
I would seriously consider buying this item but the guy is s new user with no feedback and the shipping is only 20 dollars????? Something is wrong with this picture......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know the guys selling these. You wont be disapointed. There is an incredible amount of detail and time put into these paintjobs. I will personally give you a guarantee backed with my own money that you will get the boat. Im eventually going to buy one for myself, when I decide what paintjob I want. But no, I have nothing to do with selling them. I just figured there might be some interest here.

H20 Toie 11-30-2005 06:33 PM

Now if i could get one painted like my boat i would buy it.

CigDaze 11-30-2005 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I know the guys selling these. You wont be disapointed. There is an incredible amount of detail and time put into these paintjobs. I will personally give you a guarantee backed with my own money that you will get the boat. Im eventually going to buy one for myself, when I decide what paintjob I want. But no, I have nothing to do with selling them. I just figured there might be some interest here.

And that's as good as it gets. Greg's a good guy and you can take his word for it to the bank, No BS.

Looks really cool!

Besides paint, do they do different hull designs?

Racegirl3 11-30-2005 06:48 PM

Greg ... what is there to think about? You get one paint to match the Red Rocket ... :D

Badkachina ... the seller is a good guy. Gonna get the wife one for Christmas? :cool: Maybe I can deliver it but it will cost ya more than $20 .... :D

TEAMBAJA 11-30-2005 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by h20 toie
Now if i could get one painted like my boat i would buy it.

Ask and you shall receive! They are offering custom paint jobs, and/or vinyl decals to match the owners boat.

Its a definate conversation piece, the detail is amazing.

BLee 11-30-2005 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
You mean had :( They dozed the place to put up a parking lot :mad: :rolleyes:

I meant the "new" chitty one. Not the original with the Bullet as a stage that was ON 188th. Did they doze the one in that strip mall too?

R Addiction 12-01-2005 01:47 PM

:cool: Do they offer other hulls and paintjobs?

WARPARTY36 12-01-2005 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I meant the "new" chitty one. Not the original with the Bullet as a stage that was ON 188th. Did they doze the one in that strip mall too?

Yes they did :( :mad:

TEAMBAJA 12-01-2005 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
:cool: Do they offer other hulls and paintjobs?

I think they are talking about other hulls in the future. Definately custom paint or decals!