Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A New Boat Web Site I Found,Double R Perf.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117528-new-boat-web-site-i-found-double-r-perf.html)

CAP071 12-04-2005 10:44 AM

Re: A New Boat Web Site I Found,Double R Perf..

Cool site thanks

Reed Jensen 12-04-2005 02:12 PM

I like the picture of their operation... complete with launch ramp and lagoon... too funny. :D

Bobthebuilder 12-04-2005 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
I like the picture of their operation... complete with launch ramp and lagoon... too funny. :D

The " lagoon " is actually a test tank. Concrete walls and ramp with a boardwalk around. They are about 15 miles from Lake Simcoe and Raymond got tired hauling boats to and from the Lake for testing. When they finish working on a boat they back er in and light er up !! Works great. When there is a party someone usually gets thrown in. :D
We just got off the Gulf after having a great afternoon on the water. :D

offshoredrillin 12-04-2005 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
The " lagoon " is actually a test tank. Concrete walls and ramp with a boardwalk around. They are about 15 miles from Lake Simcoe and Raymond got tired hauling boats to and from the Lake for testing. When they finish working on a boat they back er in and light er up !! Works great. When there is a party someone usually gets thrown in. :D
We just got off the Gulf after having a great afternoon on the water. :D

and youse guys play hockey on it in the winter? eh? :D

Bobthebuilder 12-04-2005 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
and youse guys play hockey on it in the winter? eh? :D

I will leave that up to Raymond and his boys. Sold my snomobile last year and not likin' winter much any more.
Trying to spend as much time down here at Marco as I can boatin'. Works for me ! :D

bowtie 12-04-2005 08:07 PM

I went to the site and to the forums and they said the newest registered member is bowtie. Is this a coincidence or do they register automatically from this site. I never registered or anything.

Double R Performance 12-05-2005 11:04 AM

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. And thanks to Steve for the currency exchange number. One note though.....

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

The exchange numbers are backwards. $1 CDN = $0.856017 US. If the numbers are backwards, the boats in Canadian dollars look quite a bit more expensive!

-Peter Roberts

offshoredrillin 12-05-2005 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I will leave that up to Raymond and his boys. Sold my snomobile last year and not likin' winter much any more.
Trying to spend as much time down here at Marco as I can boatin'. Works for me ! :D

I'm officially jealous bob...

Bobthebuilder 12-05-2005 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Double R Performance
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. And thanks to Steve for the currency exchange number. One note though.....

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

The exchange numbers are backwards. $1 CDN = $0.856017 US. If the numbers are backwards, the boats in Canadian dollars look quite a bit more expensive!

-Peter Roberts

Hello Peter and welcome to OSO. I think you and Ray will find it to be a great marketing tool for your business. Also great entertainment value as well !! :D
We had a great day on the water yesterday with Eddie and Raymond. Ed said his best day on the water this year so that is quite a compliment ! Catch you later.
Bob

Airpacker 12-05-2005 03:50 PM

Oh sure Bob, rub it in a little why don't ya. There's 4 inches of crusty white on the shrink wrap today :( Won't be any boatin around here for a good long time.