If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member #40 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    Renegade 32
    Cape Coral, FL

Re: Herring customer support references?

Looks like the more I buy the faster I get them. Actually they have done some labbing for me on a couple sets and they came back within 6-8 weeks. They have one more pair that were to be done back in June which I still don't have and can't get an answer on. Thought about ordering a new set but I am quite honestly just a little apprehensive. I guess if I order a couple sets of the same I should be able to get them built and have a pair of backups if I have to wait a season to get repairs done if needed The work is definetly top shelf! Thanks for the input!

Platinum Member Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    2006 42' Fountain Executioner
    Inverness, IL

Just had my props in for repair, took three weeks to get back from the day I shipped them.

Jim was very easy to deal with.

we have had very good service, we have 7or 8 both 5 and 6 blade ( bravo) repairs or mods have varied from week to 3weeks we have gotten new props from less than 2 weeks to 2 months but very ;nice work , with other custom shops you can be in for a wait also , we like working with herring

Larry wild ride SVL#5

Bling Bling Platinum Member
    Santa Barbara

Here's a Herring story for ya. Plans were in to fly in Friday for final inspection, take possession of my new 36 Nor-tech, and run the Fort Myers poker run the next day. 15 days before this, I get a call from the best Salesman in the world( Terry), that They screwed up and my props were no where to be found. I call Jimmy at Herring and said PLEASE. He says I'll see what I can do. I call back 3 days later to leave him a message at 11 at night, and he answers the phone. I say what the hell are you doing, he says working on your props. We test the boat Friday with some loners, and low and behold 8 am Saturday morning delivery the Nor-tech limo pulls up in front of the poker run with my new shiny 5 blade Herring propellers. I will never run anything but a Herring on my high performance boats!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12