Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Havasu bound, anything happening??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117806-havasu-bound-anything-happening.html)

Biggus 12-05-2005 09:33 AM

Havasu bound, anything happening???

Flew into Vegas last night for the start of our west coast tour promoting the "Rolex" of sterndrives, KONRAD!!! :D

I'm heading out this morning for Lake Havasu. I'll be spending the next 7 days visiting performance boat shops and boat builders.

Anything happening out here? Heading to Cali for the week after that.

If anyone wants to meet up give me a call 715-410-0735

Kurt

masher44 12-05-2005 10:17 AM

Re: Havasu bound, anything happening???

I want to be you.... do you ever work? I like your scheduling abilities too... nice and toasty back in Maine :rolleyes:
Have a great trip!

thisistank 12-05-2005 12:08 PM

Havasu will be fairly "dead" right now. You'll see some people boating but unless it's over 80 (Late March through Late Oct.) you don't get the big crowds. Go eat at Javalina Cantina though. Great food! Order the Hablano stuffed chile's. And try not to get hit by the snow birds...freakin' old people!! :rolleyes: :drink:

Downtown42 12-05-2005 12:30 PM

Kurt do you work for Konrad? Or just shows and helping them out?

Semper Fi 12-05-2005 12:56 PM

Kurt,
I might be out there this weekend.....not sure yet. Did you get the fax I sent you last week?

Havasu Cig 12-05-2005 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Havasu will be fairly "dead" right now. You'll see some people boating but unless it's over 80 (Late March through Late Oct.) you don't get the big crowds. Go eat at Javalina Cantina though. Great food! Order the Hablano stuffed chile's. And try not to get hit by the snow birds...freakin' old people!! :rolleyes: :drink:

You would be suprised bro, we were out for thanksgiving and the day after there were lines at the ramp. It was about 80 degrees out, but I think the reason for the crowds is more people owning vacation houses now.

BUIZILLA 12-05-2005 04:13 PM

hey Kurt, expect a call from me, there's something out there...

Jim

POOL WHORE 12-05-2005 05:36 PM

Kurt

What a surprise to run into you amongst the poker run boats in Key West! If your buddy is still looking to hop up a Gun for the Winter, look me up when you arrive in Cali. Check out the Pink Flamingo. You will love it!

Hugh
714 726-8224 Cell

Biggus 12-06-2005 08:46 AM

Hey guys, I made it out here. Fun drive from Vegas! I didn't realize I'd be traveling right across the Hoover Dam! I'm pretty surprised that there's no fences on the wall! :eek: I bet there's been a few jumpers in the past.

Masher, yeah, a mans gotta do what feels right :drink: ..although at this moment it's only 8 degrees colder in Maine! :D

Tank, I ate at Java last night. I'll be out your way next week. Got any time to meet up?

Downtown, yes I am the sales guy for Konrad Marine's high performance division. ...and I gotta tell ya, It's a pretty tough gig. :evilb: :D

Semperfi, Yes, I did receive your fax. Thanks so much. Give me a call when you're around.

Buizilla, what ya looking at now? Give me a shout

Hugh, Yeah, it's a small world! I'll call you next week when I'm on the coast.

Kurt

PhantomChaos 12-06-2005 12:56 PM

Where are you now....and when are you going to be where? :drink: :drink: