If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    46 turbined Skater
    Bonita Springs, Florida

Huber Marine has moved......

To Baton Rouge, La.

I posted this because I know there are many people like me. You get used to something being somewhere and you package a part up, put a note in it and ship it without even thinking they may have moved.

My Boats:
    '77 Martini 7 Meter
    Honeoye, NY

Re: Huber Marine has moved......

Would that be Tom Huber of Huber Marine Transmissions? And if so; moved to where in Baton Rouge and is there a new phone # that you can share with us? And is he still doing all his great tranny tricks? Let us know if you can. Thanks! --- Jer

My Boats:
    1989 10 mtr Fountain
    La Grange Ill

Tom Huber and Earl Zimmer have been working on this merge for some time now. The Franklin Tenn. location has been closed. Tom, due to some back problems, is no longer able to due the physical rebuilding and modifying, but will be on board 24/7.

Earl has played a role in Huber trannys in the manufacturing the hubs, pistons, and stuffer blocks. Baton Rouge is where they manufacture the deep sump oil pans.

Earl Zimmer has been the man I talked to the last few times I called down there. His wife Roxann, will be in the office. Don't know if Gail Huber will be with her. Here's the new address and phone #'s

Huber Marine, LLC
    8450 South Choctaw Drive
    Baton Rouge La. 70815
    225-927-6895......... Fax: 225-927-6128

My Boats:
    '99 27 Fountain Fever
    Baton Rouge, LA

Zimmer Gear is THE gear place around here. A great guy with a great reputation. Always has what you need in stock. He does all the hotroders and 4wd guys in this area.