Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117828-legal-advice-needed-park-one-south-florida.html)

MarkSmith 12-08-2005 11:31 PM

Re: Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Mark, that is exactly what happened. Our condo assoc. said if Park One doesn't take care of it, they will find another company.

Great, hit'em where it hurts; the wallet.

Missed you guys in KW. Busy with work and new powerplants almost done. Looked like a great time as usual.

WARPARTY36 04-04-2006 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
WP36,

Get me a copy of the video and I'll send them a "NASTY LETTER" at no cost to you, pro bono. This kind of chit burns me up as I've been in the same position as you. PM me when you have the information.

Donz this chubnut POS still hasn't sent me a check, are you still willing to help?

Zudnic 04-04-2006 05:45 PM

Donz this chubnut POS still hasn't sent me a check, are you still willing to help?

Bump cause I hate when people do not come clean when at fault!!!!!

Playn 04-04-2006 06:49 PM

That sux. You've been WAY too patient. :mad:

Sean H 04-05-2006 02:51 PM

ttt

thedonz 04-05-2006 02:58 PM

send me the info or call me 305-858-3300........we'll get the A Team on this....did you ever get a copy of the video?

Frank

ChrisK 04-05-2006 03:22 PM

The exact same thing happened to bruce seroff about 2 years ago when he got his BRAND NEW dully, all lettered up with the race graphics... they took out the fender parking it!

asg 04-05-2006 06:38 PM

I valet parked on South Beach one night and ended up getting a parking ticket in the mail a month later. The stupid valet illegally parked the car and I was stuck with the ticket. No way to prove they did it.

I hate valet parking.

Get a copy of the video and make sure you have a police report. They are responsible, it will just be hard to get any money out of them.

Good Luck.

Zudnic 04-06-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by asg
I valet parked on South Beach one night and ended up getting a parking ticket in the mail a month later. The stupid valet illegally parked the car and I was stuck with the ticket. No way to prove they did it.

I hate valet parking.

Get a copy of the video and make sure you have a police report. They are responsible, it will just be hard to get any money out of them.

Good Luck.

I travel to LA alot with my Excursion and love valet parking because most Hotels do not have big enough garages to park it in. So most of the time they leave it up front near the entrance. After this thread I'm having second thoughts about valet parking!!!! :evilb:

WARPARTY36 04-13-2006 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
send me the info or call me 305-858-3300........we'll get the A Team on this....did you ever get a copy of the video?

Frank

Sorry Frank, I was out of town over the weekend. I'll gather the info and call you tomorrow.

Thank You,

Robert Chrisco