How FAST is FAST? UNREAL!

Old 12-10-2005, 10:14 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: How FAST is FAST? UNREAL!

Originally Posted by expresscat39
You are beyond stupid to hit a berm at that rate of speed. I am not buying it.
And I said they "almost appear to be a solid white line", not "are a solid line". Next time you are at that speed check out the guard rails. They look like a picket fence.

??????
Old 12-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by expresscat39
And I said they "almost appear to be a solid white line", not "are a solid line". Next time you are at that speed check out the guard rails. They look like a picket fence.
Ive done 170 on a bike and know what you are talking about.
When you pass cars in the distance they come up so fast it looks like they go in reverse from about 200 yards out.
The other thing that I noticed is that his oil light never comes on when riding wheelies. My oil light always came on on my last CBR when you stood it up for any lenght of time.

Dont get me wrong..this guys a tool for weaving like he does, and like I said before.....I sold my street bikes

For those that say they would never ride that fast, I say most have never been on a big bore cafe bike
Old 12-11-2005, 12:46 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jesse James
blaster no one is denying the thrill of running this fast.....just that there are certain places that are better than others.....i would prefer route 129 in the smokies or a closed coarse to do my knee dragging (well actually i just go fast in a straight line now.....going to the freddie spencer road race school after the first of the year..) not out there withthe semi's losing condensation on the roads and the old farts that cant drive and the dip sh*t on the cell phone and the guy that see's you coming and freaks out and hits his brakes and vears left or right while watching you in his mirror....but I have been faster than this guy claims he is going in the first video and he is not going as fast as the speedo reads....just look at his video and then the stockholm ghost rider video and they are both in the high 200km/h range and ghost rider is clearly coming up on and passing traffic and road side objects much faster....
read the comments below the video, that is some funny stuff..

and no way he is running 185, just like shane said, watch the other million videos on the net and they are all running way faster at those speeds than that guy.. www.ghostridermovie.net
Old 12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Registered

at 1 min 20 sec he is going 112km...same as the bus..how fast is that? he can ride.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I agee it doesn't look like 180. I've baan at 170 on a freeway and you're passing cars like they are parked. But it was still some crazy riding!

For those of you that think he's an "idiot" then you just don't get it, and you never will.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
i'll take you for a ride in my mistress that'll pucker your sphincter...and ive been 170+ on two wheels
I'm in! When?
Old 12-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Registered

3 words:

Strips of nails

That's one thing I like about boating, you can be bad without beeing a danger for others...

Fun fun, till a familly dies because adrenaline powertrips....

100x times more dangerous than a drunk driver...
Old 12-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Listen...I have heard enough here....you guys are pathetic....I murder my bike at least 1 time per week for miles it is a great way to relieve stress....all you guys saying idiots ....now the nail strip comment..killing families..worst than drunk.....pleeeeeze.....you are the same people that would do and do do 160 in cats with no canopy.....and the others would hop in the cat in a second with someone else operating.....hmmmmmm...ok...notice I said all this and still polite
Old 12-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Registered

I think the Ghostride in Stockholm vidoe looks as real as it gets and that guy is moving fast.

Byrdman, good, honest point.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Attached Thumbnails How FAST is FAST?  UNREAL!-105626.jpg   How FAST is FAST?  UNREAL!-honda.jpg  

Quick Reply: How FAST is FAST? UNREAL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.