Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How FAST is FAST? UNREAL! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118168-how-fast-fast-unreal.html)

aquaforce 12-11-2005 09:22 PM

Re: How FAST is FAST? UNREAL!

Originally Posted by noboat
Like I said some people don't get it. Not saying that's good or bad, they just don't. I can relate to it and I thought it was great.

Yea, you said it several times. :rolleyes:

Sooo ezblain to me what I'm to get about violating road laws, wreckless endangerment to others and risking my life for a thrill.
You still have not recognized that speed and fun can happen without dangerous risk.

JCPERF 12-11-2005 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by aquaforce

Sooo ezblain to me what I'm to get about violating road laws, wreckless endangerment to others and risking my life for a thrill.
You still have not recognized that speed and fun can happen without dangerous risk.

Move on to another thread if you dont like it.

aquaforce 12-11-2005 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Move on to another thread if you dont like it.

Are you dangerous too.

JCPERF 12-11-2005 09:43 PM

Are you dangerous too.

very

onesickpantera 12-11-2005 09:43 PM

That is my point it CAN'T be explained. You either get it or you don't. Violating road laws and risking my own life is my choice. As far as endangering others, IMO I don't think I am endangering other people's lives any more than the majority of members here are endangering their passenger's lives in their boat at high speeds.

Is it smart? No. Is it fun? Hell yes! 170mph on two wheels is a rush that I have not been able to match. But, maybe ratman will change that! :D :evilb:

Sean H 12-11-2005 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
very

only if you are standing near his motors when they are running.... :D

aquaforce 12-11-2005 09:50 PM

That is my point it CAN'T be explained. You either get it or you don't. Violating road laws and risking my own life is my choice. As far as endangering others, IMO I don't think I am endangering other people's lives any more than the majority of members here are endangering their passenger's lives in their boat at high speeds.

Is it smart? No. Is it fun? Hell yes! 170mph on two wheels is a rush that I have not been able to match. But, maybe ratman will change that! :D :evilb:

I don't believe that getting into a boat for a great ride can be equated to risk taking on a bike where people just get on the road to travel, work, etc and a dangerous driver imposes an unsafe condition to others.

nolimits 12-11-2005 09:50 PM

No, violating the road laws like that is risking everyones life. You just think it's some kind of right you have, because you havn;t seen enough of life to realize how stupid and irresponsible it is. I have ridden my for 30 years. I used to do $hi t like like, only 130 or so because that was how fast bikes were back then. But, I have seen the remains of a friend, and two other's I didn't know. You have a few kids and you grow up. You realize it's plain stupid and dangerous to everyone around you. To bad he didn;t get locked up and loose his license. I don't want morons like that freaking my kids out when they learn to drive in 3 years...... Totally selfish a$$hole.

JCPERF 12-11-2005 09:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H
only if you are standing near his motors when they are running.... :D

Projectile :eek:

onesickpantera 12-11-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by nolimits
No, violating the road laws like that is risking everyones life. You just think it's some kind of right you have, because you havn;t seen enough of life to realize how stupid and irresponsible it is. I have ridden my for 30 years. I used to do $hi t like like, only 130 or so because that was how fast bikes were back then. But, I have seen the remains of a friend, and two other's I didn't know. You have a few kids and you grow up. You realize it's plain stupid and dangerous to everyone around you. To bad he didn;t get locked up and loose his license. I don't want morons like that freaking my kids out when they learn to drive in 3 years...... Totally selfish a$$hole.

For the record I haven't owned a bike for over 5 years. And if I got another I'm sure I wouldn't drive it like I used to. But, who buys a bike and does the speed limit everywhere they go?

How many people do you hear about getting killed/injured from a bike on a divided highway? Yes, 170 is not smart. But, neither is 80+ mph in 4 footers but people do it. Why? For the rush.

I can type until my fingers bleed and I will never get my point accross or change anyone's opinion on this. There will be people on both sides of the fence.