Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "fast" Donzi........... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118179-fast-donzi.html)

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 12-10-2005 02:47 PM

Re: "fast" Donzi...........

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
It should, and better demolish a Gladiator with 1075's and 6's. The Gladiator wasn't designed to run 6's so not much of a chance against this Donzi.

We could however compare the Fountain Poker Run boat to the Donzi with equal power, but I'm sure we know what the outcome would be. :D :evilb:

VERY TRUE!

pm203 12-10-2005 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=TwinStepGun]It should, and better demolish a Gladiator with 1075's and 6's. The Gladiator wasn't designed to run 6's so not much of a chance against this Donzi.

Except ,when you pull up to the docks and tie up. Outclassed again!:D

BLee 12-10-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by pm203

Except ,when you pull up to the docks and tie up. Outclassed again!:D

Agreed! :cool:

Scott B 12-10-2005 03:26 PM

Cobra 750's the 38 ran 111 I believe.. Not to far from 115 :) :)

customryder 12-10-2005 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
It should, and better demolish a Gladiator with 1075's and 6's. The Gladiator wasn't designed to run 6's so not much of a chance against this Donzi.

We could however compare the Fountain Poker Run boat to the Donzi with equal power, but I'm sure we know what the outcome would be. :D :evilb:

siding with Fountain now are we? that is a first from a cig guy :p Its ok to be out-done you'll get well soon. :eek: :D :drink: (please dont boot me)

customryder 12-10-2005 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
not dialed in yet? its been built for almost a year...

at that run... not sure what it will do now.

BLee 12-10-2005 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
siding with Fountain now are we? that is a first from a cig guy

LOL, I HAVE had a few beers! Must be affecting my judgement! :drink: :drink:

I like em all. I think the Donzi has a great looking cockpit and I love the quarter canopies. I think the Fountain is a vast improvement on their product line and looks great. I love the Gladiators because of their sleek lines and they remind me of a sportscar. The sit down vee's are a great innovation in my opinion. :cool:

pm203 12-10-2005 03:37 PM

Even Reggie was drooling when he first saw the Gladiator.

PurpleStuff 12-10-2005 04:07 PM

I really like this boat and the color combo. I think I saw it last year in Ft. Lauderdale??? and remember something about 120+...

ONESICKGLADIATOR 12-10-2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
125 mph not dialed in yet

Power boat mag top speed 116 mph

Rick OSG