Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KRAMER... the bad guy on Miami vice (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118181-kramer-bad-guy-miami-vice.html)

dreamer 12-10-2005 02:26 PM

KRAMER... the bad guy on Miami vice

dont remember this one... is this the festivus episode or master of my domain? :D

Sean H 12-10-2005 02:26 PM

Re: KRAMER... the bad guy on Miami vice

time for the feats of strength....

lowblue320 12-10-2005 02:37 PM

do you mean Ben Kramer on Miami Vice must of missed that episode.

The Menace 12-10-2005 02:42 PM

told Bill that if they move my desk one more time I'm quitting, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

I know a guy who looks exactly like this guy in the movie. Everytime I see him I LMAO and want to ask him how his red stapler is doing.

Roger 1 12-10-2005 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
time for the feats of strength....

AND...the airing of grievences!

ratman 12-10-2005 03:06 PM

express...offiice space rules

LivinVIP 12-10-2005 05:35 PM

LOL,

I have my Initech T.P.S. Report cover sheets on my desk.

I would wear a rubber with her, she's been around like a record........Lumburg *ucked her !

Office Space Rocks !!!

Sean H 12-10-2005 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
told Bill that if they move my desk one more time I'm quitting, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

I know a guy who looks exactly like this guy in the movie. Everytime I see him I LMAO and want to ask him how his red stapler is doing.

i couldn't get the whole quote on there since you can only have 500 characters in your sig... so i had to hack it down a little... but it is still funny.... :D

dhlaw 12-10-2005 06:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The airing of grievances is the most important part of the holidays!!!

The Menace 12-10-2005 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i couldn't get the whole quote on there since you can only have 500 characters in your sig... so i had to hack it down a little... but it is still funny.... :D

One of my favorite movies. Also by coincidence a guy in my neighborhood is the spitting image of the office manager. Looks, walk, talk, stance, hair. It is hilarious to see him out in the morning with his cup of joe. All he needs is a pair of suspenders. Exact same mannerisms. I have mentioned the likeness to several people and they agree and go into hysterics laughing.