Notices

Between two boats

Old 12-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Between two boats

Both were in my final four when we were shopping last January. Scoped out both (along with some others mentioned in the thread) real well at the Chicago show.
Bought the Sunsation for a number of reasons from appeal to what I felt was better and cleaner finish, including rigging. Felt the lay-out was better overall as well.
The biggest reason however was Customer Service from the factory. None better from what I had heard, and they have certainly proven it to me after anwering many stupid questions of mine! Amazing that in this industry the owner really WILL call you back if he's not in.
Joe, Wayne and the whole crew at Sunsation are simply the best at Customer Service, in any industry that I've ever dealt with.
The Nordic is nice and certainly not a bad choice as well, just liked the Sunsation much better overall.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
This Active is nice.
That is the 2005 Active Thunder we were referring to above. Its really sweet.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 88 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Both were in my final four when we were shopping last January. Scoped out both (along with some others mentioned in the thread) real well at the Chicago show.
Bought the Sunsation for a number of reasons from appeal to what I felt was better and cleaner finish, including rigging. Felt the lay-out was better overall as well.
The biggest reason however was Customer Service from the factory. None better from what I had heard, and they have certainly proven it to me after anwering many stupid questions of mine! Amazing that in this industry the owner really WILL call you back if he's not in.
Joe, Wayne and the whole crew at Sunsation are simply the best at Customer Service, in any industry that I've ever dealt with.
The Nordic is nice and certainly not a bad choice as well, just liked the Sunsation much better overall.
I've owned Sunsation for almost 6 years. You cannot find better service. Maybe equal, but not better. If that rates high on your list of "wants" you will be very happy with them.