Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Race Boat Sponsorship (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118304-race-boat-sponsorship.html)

Ryan Beckley 12-12-2005 08:52 PM

Race Boat Sponsorship

1 Attachment(s)
Our Team S-111 DoublEdge Motorsports is seeking funding for the 2006 racing season. We are running in the SuperBoat Stock/Cat Outboard class. We have a new boat being built, it will be powered by twin Mercury 2.5 litre outboards. Speeds near 120mph are expected.
We would like to offer this oppurtunity to OSO members and friends who may have a company or business that the would like to see the benefits of advertising with our team. If anyone has any corporate money they need to spend before the end of the year this is a great way. It can be used as an advertising write off as well.
Our team can offer multi season, season , and per race packages. All include great benefits especially if some of the sponsors or sponsor's employees make it to some of the races. It is a great inter- company marketing tool as well. Such as sending employees to the races as incentive, "be part of the race team" awards and so on. There are many options to explore.
One of the biggest advertising tools isn't the races, it's the travel to and from the race. The Dually truck matching the 30' billboard/boat traveling the highways of North America. Also the team uniforms, tshirts, hats. The teams 20' X 40' tent in the pits is also a great place to hang banners and market your newest products and services. Posters, keychains, banners, cooley cups only add to the marketing awareness for any company that wants to come aboard.
From TITLE sponsorship to product sponsorship it probably costs less than you think. If anyone is intrested or know someone who may be please let us know. If you'ld like to speak more to discuss options or recieve one of our sponsorship packs please let us know.

We would like to THANK everyone who has supported us from OSO in SO MANY WAYS. Our team was Born from meeting on OSO and we have some many friends from all over the world from this site so THANK YOU ALL. Happy Holidays!!!

clearcut3 12-12-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Race Boat Sponsorship

Good luck Ryan!!!!

I wish I had some influence on advertising $...if so I would swing it your way

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 12-12-2005 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ryan , Freeze Frame Video Will Do What Ever it Takes To Help You Guys Out For The 2006 Race Season Happy Holidays!!! Jeff & Eve

Too Old 12-12-2005 09:12 PM

We'll do what we can.

Anyone interested in sponsoring a team that would make you proud, needs to give Ryan a call. These guys do a great job of representing your company.

cookee 12-14-2005 08:33 AM

All the best for 2006 Ryan - Hope to see you again next year in KW!

ScottB 12-14-2005 08:36 AM

Should we change your name to Ryan "the Billboard" Beckly now instead of Stickerboy?
Good luck Ryan, You will represent any company with class.

birdog 12-14-2005 08:56 AM

Direct Towing ?........tell Joe to loosen up that Wallet !! :D

Ryan Beckley 12-16-2005 08:20 PM

Direct Towing may be on the boat for Sarasota. Any leads are appreciated, thanks for the intrest everyone.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-16-2005 09:39 PM

Will you be racing any OSS events this year?
I wish you luck with getting sponsors...
Have a great season!

stecz20 12-16-2005 10:09 PM

i only go with winners pal... winners....