Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118306-its-official-e-dock-xmas-party-place.html)

FREEDOM US1 12-19-2005 04:54 PM

Re: It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be.

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
You guys are on crack :drink:

It was not us that drove through the yard :(

Sounds like you drove something Bub!! :D :evilb: :drink:

gsmith9898 12-19-2005 09:13 PM

I wanted to say thanks to Michael for letting me into his home to drink his red bull and vodka. It was nice to put names with faces here on oso. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with Chris, tyson and Scott, better known as welladjusted, big yellow cat and ou want some. I hope to do some drinking and boating with this crew in the summer. Can't wait to see the new hardware next summer. Thanks guys! :drink:

gsmith9898 12-19-2005 09:15 PM

Another thing, You guys were just kidding about those stories about sbrt weren't you? I hope so, this is america. Not some third world country. :eek:

Spine Tingler 12-19-2005 09:27 PM

Bubba, do you know why my hood is dented?

GS, it was great to get a chance to visit. I look forward to seeing your new Trike!! And no we weren't kidding about sbrt.

BLee 12-20-2005 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well guys it looks like you had a great time! Sorry we missed it but we didn't forget about you.

We represented E Dock down south with the Florida chapter. Even the chicks at the club were down with the E Dock crew! (check out her hands!) Yeah baby! :drink: :drink:

OU Want Some?!! 12-20-2005 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Well guys it looks like you had a great time! Sorry we missed it but we didn't forget about you.

We represented E Dock down south with the Florida chapter. Even the chicks at the club were down with the E Dock crew! (check out her hands!) Yeah baby! :drink: :drink:

:eek: :eek: :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

JohnnyMarshall 12-20-2005 12:19 PM

B Lee, I think i got her # last time. HA HA

FREEDOM US1 12-20-2005 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun

Keep it crankin B LEE. Looks like your surviving South Florida just fine. Makes me want to go run the Skater til she BLOWS!!! :D :drink:

JohnnyMarshall 12-20-2005 03:33 PM

Jim Lee are you talking about the boat or the girl??????????

Mac 12-20-2005 09:05 PM

had a great time at the party, thanks MC&TC, I felt kike warmed over dog crap Sunday!!