Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118306-its-official-e-dock-xmas-party-place.html)

eyezlee 12-13-2005 09:13 AM

Re: It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be.

1 Attachment(s)
Is this new too?

offshoredrillin 12-13-2005 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Don't even have to own a boat, thats why I invited the sbrt bunch. Come on by, I'm not far from your house. I'm at 101st and Garnett, in The Trails. :drink: :drink:

I had to laugh at that...comedy is perfect timing:D

WARPARTY36 12-13-2005 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
"This one time, at band camp," :evilb:
Seriosly, who is band camp, I'm open to suggestions.
I will probably be rounding up supplies this week and Sat. morning. I bought 5 cases of RB last night and 10 cases of Ultra. I know its not enough but at least its a start, so we can drink while we're getting the rest. :drink:

It's a friend of mine from high school. They were playing at Ugly's the night that we took the Carver over there. I have another buddy in a band that has played at the lake, but I can't think of their name.

WARPARTY36 12-13-2005 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Is this new too?

No, Tyson and I put it on there on the way to Key West last year as a joke, and its still on there :cool:

WARPARTY36 12-13-2005 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Fender's fixed.... good. :D

Hopefully that POS Park One will reimburse me one of these days :( :mad: :rolleyes:

BigSilverCat 12-13-2005 10:07 AM

call that group that plays at cherokee sometimes, Flowers by Zoe.

dank368 12-13-2005 12:39 PM

Looks like a great party!! :drink: Oklahoma, I think that's about a 4 hour drive for me??? :p

Spine Tingler 12-13-2005 12:51 PM

Dan: Get reservations and you can stay with us! You get the flight and I'll get everything else. BTW this invite does extend to your wife (if we don't scare her)

dank368 12-13-2005 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Dan: Get reservations and you can stay with us! You get the flight and I'll get everything else. BTW this invite does extend to your wife (if we don't scare her)

Thanks for the invite!!! I'd be there in a minute if I could. My 13 year old daughter is having back surgery tomorrow for scoliosis. So, I need to be with her.

I'm booking my Miami boat show trip right now though. So, I'll make up for lost partying in Feb. :drink: :drink: :D

Spine Tingler 12-13-2005 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by dank368
Thanks for the invite!!! I'd be there in a minute if I could. My 13 year old daughter is having back surgery tomorrow for scoliosis. So, I need to be with her.

I'm booking my Miami boat show trip right now though. So, I'll make up for lost partying in Feb. :drink: :drink: :D

I'm sorry to hear that! GOOD LUCK and God Bless her. Talk to you soon.
Scott