Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118306-its-official-e-dock-xmas-party-place.html)

gsmith9898 12-13-2005 02:36 PM

Re: It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be.

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Don't even have to own a boat, thats why I invited the sbrt bunch. Come on by, I'm not far from your house. I'm at 101st and Garnett, in The Trails. :drink: :drink:

Which house in the trails? The second one on the left would make a great party house. :evilb:

WARPARTY36 12-13-2005 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
Which house in the trails? The second one on the left would make a great party house. :evilb:

How did you guess that was E-Dock headquarters? :drink:

44MTI 12-13-2005 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898

Sorry, its not quite that big, The address is 3000 s.aster.
It is easy to spot, First house on the left, past the third street on the left, Two story that sits way of the road and is on a 7acre lot. All the others are 2-3 acres. There should be a sigh up and probably cars around and down the drive. you can call the house 294-7700 or my cell 231-9013, michael craig :drink:

BLee 12-13-2005 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I will bring out the good Daewoo and the pimp suit to match! :D :drink: Is there going to be valet parking because I don't just let anyone drive the g-ride? :D

Hell just park it next to Welladjusted! :drink: :drink:

44MTI 12-13-2005 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun

LMFAO :D :D

JCPERF 12-13-2005 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He will be hangin in the bathroom :drink: :evilb:

WARPARTY36 12-13-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun

"I've got a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you though" :drink:

BLee 12-13-2005 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
"I've got a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you though" :drink:

LOL :drink: :drink:

gsmith9898 12-13-2005 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Sorry, its not quite that big, The address is 3000 s.aster.
It is easy to spot, First house on the left, past the third street on the left, Two story that sits way of the road and is on a 7acre lot. All the others are 2-3 acres. There should be a sigh up and probably cars around and down the drive. you can call the house 294-7700 or my cell 231-9013, michael craig :drink:

I know your house. Great lot! That has always been one of my favorite hoods. That is why I built at the park of oak groves because it reminded me of the trails. I hated to see them open up the road to the west. I seen where the 40 acres across the street sold to lindsay perkins for home development. If you don't care I would love to stop by with the wife saturday and put faces with names. My office is at 101st and elm, behind hobby lobby so I'm right down the street. Gary Smith 369-5555

44MTI 12-13-2005 03:18 PM

gsmith, come on by, like I said, it really is everyone welcome. It is just a colage of friends. But 90% or Grand Lakers. :drink: