Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

travis reed 03-06-2006 08:14 PM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Originally Posted by ctadams21
Yeah I checked it out too. Needs some cosmetic work but he is having a lot of that fixed. Lift comes with it. Sounds like a good deal but I would like check out the engines a little closer. I'll keep ya posted.
Later.

cool best of luck. If I remember his price was really in the ballpark. He wants out bad!!!! Hardluck story.

tomtbone1993 03-07-2006 01:53 AM

nice rig Travis :cool: :cool:

travis reed 03-07-2006 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
nice rig Travis :cool: :cool:

Thanks,By the way I'm a fountain fan also always have been!!!
Just trying to start a little **** and have some fun!!!!! I saw a picture of yours way cool!!!! Travis Reed

travis reed 03-09-2006 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder
It is absolutely still at shooters. In fact if I spoke to the GM last weekend and they have made additional improvements to the place and will be catering to the crowd that does not want to put up with all the BS of the "Toad"

correct AUG-25-26-27

travis reed 08-16-2006 08:39 PM

just for u wagner!!!!!!!!

WeaponX 08-16-2006 08:44 PM

How are you still running on LOTO with that exhaust??????
I was kicked off twice and my 1100s were quiet as a church mouse. :D No joke.

ctadams21 08-16-2006 08:49 PM

Travis,

I saw the boat tied to the end of your dock last weekend but I have yet to hear it running. Maybe I'll see ya out at the Shootout.

Later,

Clayton

travis reed 08-16-2006 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
How are you still running on LOTO with that exhaust??????
I was kicked off twice and my 1100s were quiet as a church mouse. :D No joke.

when I spot a uniform I kill one motor and spit right on bye,By law they cannot remove u from the lake for that violation only, since it is not a life safety issue. Sorry 2 hear that,they have much bigger issues than noise that are life safety!!!!!!!!!

travis reed 08-16-2006 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by ctadams21
Travis,

I saw the boat tied to the end of your dock last weekend but I have yet to hear it running. Maybe I'll see ya out at the Shootout.

Later,

Clayton

We will be in attendance!!!!!We were adjusting fuel pressure when u saw us, trying 2 get ready.Trav

m.wagner 08-16-2006 09:23 PM

fuel pressure is pure power watch out kitty cats .