"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Notices

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Old 06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
As most of you probably already know I met Travis, his wife Michelle and his son Austin when I surveyed "White Lightning" for them before they bought it.

Unless I'm going color blind, his hair is not red. When he was here it wasn't long enough to be a mullet or be in any ponytail.
He is a family oriented, polite and respectful man.

His wife is a total fox and one of the sweetest women I've ever met. She sent me a birthday card with a letter!! Who does that these days? Whoever said anything about her looks either has poor eyesight or didn't get close enough.

When Travis first got the boat to LOTO, I know he had some carburetor and power valve issues. Those 1000s hate to idle anyway and until they are dialed-in properly they load up like gas is free. I'm sure Travis never meant to offend anyone.

The guys hiding behind screen names on that other sight are low-rent to be making remarks about a guy they don't even know and his WIFE!

I'm glad we here at OSO are kept to higher standards.

Edward R. Cozzi
Never hidden behind a screen name or ever will.
COZ:Thanks she is beautiful. I could tell it really hurt her when she read the thread,they pulled it when I called out a few of the PLAYER HATERS !!! She will be estatic about your comment,due to your INTEGRITY-VALIDITY. We can't wait 2 get in the Atlantic with u over Christmas- New years. PS. thanks again for overnighting all the seals for the 6's.
Travis Reed
Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BIGGUN
Travis,

It doesn't do any good to chime in on the Midwest site because the majority of people over their are just fun boaters and as Dr. Jeff says, "mob rulles". As my buddy Roper says, you got a kick azz boat and I look forward to seeing it every weekend. Also, I've got my 8 yr old daughter with me here at the Lake all summer, how old are your kids. PM me sometime and we can meet up with the kids at the swim beach over at Frankie & Louies.

Mike Caffrey
u bet sounds fun!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ctadams21
Travis,

The comments on the other site toward you and your family were out of line. It's amazing what people will write when they don't have to say it to someones face. The irony is that you were getting railed on by mostly a group of people from the party cove.....did they not expect to hear a loud boat at party cove....is it offending them???? It's like going to a bar and complaining about the smoke
I try to stay out of things like this but you seem like the type of guy that would help a stranger on the side of the road and I don't think the people making judgements even knew you.

Hope to hear a full throttle pass this summer. Later man.

CTA
Yes I would,fixed a boat till 2 am Friday night of memorial day weekend,had a fuel leak,bad one,guy had owned the boat all of 2 days...... Bellow was leaking also,would have sunk,, put it on my extra lift he was running the next day.......

I have a list of 10 of those guys I can't wait to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Registered

Received 2,951 Likes on 979 Posts

Where's some updated pics of it on the water?
Old 06-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hot wife without pics in the UC section and OSO at higher standards? This place is going downhill....

j/k!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Registered

Thats whats wrong with the internet. People talk smack till they see you them out somewhere than its all smiles.The computer is passing alcohol for the most false induced courage.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Registered

DR. Jeff, well put.

Travis, still waiting to see some video of your awesome boat, with sound of course.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:00 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Travis, don't worry about what anybody on that site says about you, most are jealous that they don't have half the boat you have, the rest, well, just read the rest of the threads about the stuff they complain about, it's always something. Some over there would only be happy when they are the only boat on the lake. You have to wonder about a boating site that rates its members by their alcohol usage.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
You have to wonder about a boating site that rates its members by their alcohol usage.
Yeah...cuz thats really what they do right?!? The more you drink the cooler you are. Your way off!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
..... You have to wonder about a boating site that rates its members by their alcohol usage.
They considered calling the website MidwestSafeBoatingWithLifelinesandLanyards.com, but they discovered that at speeds off 100+ the air moving across an open beer can sucked the beer right out. Hence the name MidwestBoatParty.com. Party, yep...in the name.

Quick Reply: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.