Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

travis reed 06-09-2007 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 2156777)
Now THAT is first post we know is absolutely dead on.

ROTFLMAO!!! and I can't stop...it hurts.

u are so correct!!!!!!!

offshoredrillin 06-09-2007 12:06 PM

Travis, take this as you want as I have no dog in this fight.

first off you have a great boat, it is a one off, and has the ability to be a "great" offshore boat from its lineage..However here comes the criticism, Ed Cozzi is a friend of mine as well...You need to understand that not all of us are jealous of your boat or your life or your girlfriend/wife. I read and interpret your posts as if you dont like me then F you..to me that is the wrong attitude to bring to this or any forum, I assure you that ESPECIALLY on Loto, there are many great as well as better boats. I know anthony as well and what his cat and him are capable of, he bought a bare hull rigged and powered it himself, so his ability is there. if someone asks you to open the hatch and rev the motors, all you have to say is no, it would be inconsiderate in this area, if they truly are at loto most of the times they will hear the boat run at one point or another, so blaming it on them is a mute point.
One person is in control of your vessel and that is you, either accept the criticism, and be captain of your ship, or let the others rule and deal with the consequences. For the record I support loud pipes as my Tiger has mufflers, but is not quiet by any means and will defend it, but not shove it in peoples faces, I cant please everyone nor do I try to, but I am considerate...just my opinion

offshoredrillin 06-09-2007 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2156875)
NO,u are taking it wrong,I do not dis-like anyone,and do not have a clue who u are,here is my point: One I do not remember directing anything to anyone other than than a certain 10 guys on midwestboatparty........and if Irevved it as much as said it would have -mabey been broke: I will say again I do not know u and u should respect me for defending my family. AS my girl said we bother no one,and do not think we are better tan anyone period it's that simple. And 2 be jealous of a boat in my opinion is luducrious........Good luck 2 u

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2156875)
And 2 be jealous of a boat in my opinion is luducrious........Good luck 2 u

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2156826)
I'm sure alot of those guys on midwestboatparty.com are really cool,the others, as COZZI said jealous bastards!

your quotes dude not mine..i'm only telling you what I read from this, I applaud you for sticking up for your girl and your family no question there, If you let it end there then you would have everyones support, but to go above and beyond, makes you seem the way they portray you. prove your point and walk away.

The non-jealous guy.

tomtbone1993 06-09-2007 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2156910)

The non-jealous guy.

you have always hated on me for my big beak:( :D :D :D

offshoredrillin 06-09-2007 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 2156916)
if have always hated on me for my big beak:( :D :D :D

and those caterpillar eyebrows :D

tomtbone1993 06-09-2007 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2156924)
and those caterpillar eyebrows :D

thanks ***:drink:

WeaponX 06-09-2007 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2156834)
Travis, take this as you want as I have no dog in this fight.

first off you have a great boat, it is a one off, and has the ability to be a "great" offshore boat from its lineage..However here comes the criticism, Ed Cozzi is a friend of mine as well...You need to understand that not all of us are jealous of your boat or your life or your girlfriend/wife. I read and interpret your posts as if you dont like me then F you..to me that is the wrong attitude to bring to this or any forum, I assure you that ESPECIALLY on Loto, there are many great as well as better boats. I know anthony as well and what his cat and him are capable of, he bought a bare hull rigged and powered it himself, so his ability is there. if someone asks you to open the hatch and rev the motors, all you have to say is no, it would be inconsiderate in this area, if they truly are at loto most of the times they will hear the boat run at one point or another, so blaming it on them is a mute point.
One person is in control of your vessel and that is you, either accept the criticism, and be captain of your ship, or let the others rule and deal with the consequences. For the record I support loud pipes as my Tiger has mufflers, but is not quiet by any means and will defend it, but not shove it in peoples faces, I cant please everyone nor do I try to, but I am considerate...just my opinion

I like this part.
I know anthony as well and what his cat and him are capable of, he bought a bare hull rigged and powered it himself, so his ability is there.
:D :D

Thanks for the back up. I'm a good guy on both sites and just typed the true facts in the wrong way. They were on him real heavy over there on his loud boat. I missed the other ten or so pages on it and don't know about the talk on his gal and other stuff.

BattleCry 06-09-2007 11:08 PM

WOW! You boys are still duking this thing out? Well, I'm all for it. You boys NEED to go boatin' and get this BS out of your system or go see something naked. Who cares what Chris Roper says on how fast it will go. Travis, you are smart enough to know that speed sounds a little embellished. I know Brad's potential for building and tuning engines but, 122mph seems a little beyond reach. If you think I'm bashing you, then think it. But understand that is not my intention. Besides, I was the one who wrote a very nice thing about you on MWBP. And I still think what you did/do for Brad is a very nice thing to do for someone. If you don't like want people have to say...Give them the Finger Eleven!

Big Andy

Buddy OO 06-10-2007 08:05 AM

Weapon X, There would be no chance of him running with your old cat period, I'm not even sure if he could run with my 50 Nortech thru LOTO's roughest water. So what exactly is the white lightning top speed 100 or 122?

WeaponX 06-10-2007 09:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It would be a tie untill one of you broke.:D

I would go with the speed that Chris didn't say.:rolleyes:

That boat of his is a bad boat. Nobody ever even talked about mine on here or there.:(
So I'll post a pic of it here.:evilb:

A pic of the fake EDOCK guys boat.......Here's a pic from L DOCK:evilb: