Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

offshoredrillin 06-11-2007 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:rolleyes:

travis reed 06-11-2007 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2158867)
:rolleyes:

goota give u props on that...........good one!!!!!!

travis reed 06-11-2007 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by BattleCry (Post 2157224)
WOW! You boys are still duking this thing out? Well, I'm all for it. You boys NEED to go boatin' and get this BS out of your system or go see something naked. Who cares what Chris Roper says on how fast it will go. Travis, you are smart enough to know that speed sounds a little embellished. I know Brad's potential for building and tuning engines but, 122mph seems a little beyond reach. If you think I'm bashing you, then think it. But understand that is not my intention. Besides, I was the one who wrote a very nice thing about you on MWBP. And I still think what you did/do for Brad is a very nice thing to do for someone. If you don't like want people have to say...Give them the Finger Eleven!

Big Andy

sorry for not getting back 2 u I had 2 have Brad remind me who u were.Thanks for the compliment. Brad and I do think u need 2 go 2 math 101 though. 171/4 x 34 at 6200rpm with 1.50 reduction,ur line now: if u feel I'm bashing u then so be it. Thanks again for the compliment,I'll be at the shop wednesday working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were also spinning in with boxes on #6's or did u not see that???????????be cool and remember I never said 122. both motors will bo out this winter,who knows mabey we can break 40

buck183 06-11-2007 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII (Post 2157419)
Looks like buck needs to be neater when applying his nail polish. He got some on his shirt. :D

I may be ugly but I ain't that ugly! :eek: That's not me. :confused:

Buck

offshoredrillin 06-11-2007 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2159009)
goota give u props on that...........good one!!!!!!

Dude, it wasn't meant as a compliment, I gave you the benefit of the doubt...I fully believe you are a total knob...from the non-jealous guy.

ctadams21 06-11-2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by travis reed (Post 2158805)
What is the prize???? What's up buddy? Did u get the ride u wanted?

I should of known u would chime in? To bad all of this was not on the midwest site.

How's things been good I hope?

We figure between 12% and 10% for slip,think. Are we ready for math 102?:D

It's crazy around here, huh? I still have my old boat and a new baby as well. Wife quit work so boat is for sale but the boat market sux right now for sellers. Oh well. I can just mooch rides on my friend's Sea Ray for a while. After working this weekend I hope to get down there for about two weeks for some much needed R&R.

Take care man,

Clayton

travis reed 06-11-2007 09:57 PM

FOR MORE VALIDITY on BRAD SMITH POWER

go 2 my142mph ride in rutrow's 36 Skater,those motors are new,run on pump fuel,and so on,not my place 2 give away info on his boat,but I was in the dyno rm,motors are bad,read for yourself.

travis reed 06-11-2007 10:07 PM

have agood day

Frequency 06-11-2007 10:13 PM

ARRRRGHHH, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! :eek:

I have NO reason to follow this thread whatsoever, but PLEASE Travis, PLEASE:

If you are going to take the time to butcher BIG words like ludicrous, defamation, and character, why not take the extra effort on the easy words.

The number two is represented by the character "2".
If you mean "to", type it out; it's only one more character.
If you mean "too", type it out.

If you mean "you", or "you're", type it out. OSO has upgraded servers and has plenty of bandwidth. Don't make like you're texting brainless blond teenyboppers!

For the record; you have a cool boat, your wife is hot, and I don't care what color your hair is. :D :D

buck183 06-11-2007 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Frequency (Post 2159278)
ARRRRGHHH, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! :eek:

I have NO reason to follow this thread whatsoever, but PLEASE Travis, PLEASE:

If you are going to take the time to butcher BIG words like ludicrous, defamation, and character, why not take the extra effort on the easy words.

The number two is represented by the character "2".
If you mean "to", type it out; it's only one more character.
If you mean "too", type it out.

If you mean "you", or "you're", type it out. OSO has upgraded servers and has plenty of bandwidth. Don't make like you're texting brainless blond teenyboppers!

For the record; you have a cool boat, your wife is hot, and I don't care what color your hair is. :D :D

Can I get an "amen" from the congregation?!?!?!

Good post Greg. You were reading my mind. ;)

Buck