Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 12-22-2005 07:16 PM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

The new owner will be picking up his new treasure next Wednesday from the Aqua Toy Store in Pompano Beach, Florida.

Since I started this thread I have been given the buyer's permission to reveal his identity. He is Travis Reed from Lee's Summit, Missouri!

Mentalpause 12-22-2005 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
two questions...

1) The white lightning that was just bought is from an apache mold but shortened beam?

2) What's the deal with LOTO? There's no swells there correct? Does it just get snotty and washing machinish thus causing the boat to take those horrid side hits? Those are rough, gets that way out here all the time...Then add the 4-6' regular swells :eek:

You could call it wash machine, with a big agitator. :evilb: :evilb:

BLee 12-24-2005 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank
two questions...

1) The white lightning that was just bought is from an apache mold but shortened beam?

2) What's the deal with LOTO? There's no swells there correct? Does it just get snotty and washing machinish thus causing the boat to take those horrid side hits? Those are rough, gets that way out here all the time...Then add the 4-6' regular swells :eek:

LOTO gets snotty as hell, not really "big". The wakes bounce off of the rock ledges so they never really crash on the shore. It's also not very wide and has ALOT of boat traffic.

The White Lighting boat is like a super modern 41 Apache. That's the best way I can describe it. It's cool. :cool:

ratman 12-24-2005 06:55 AM

A 41 Apache is a stretched Top Gun anyway isn't it?
correct, and a gun is a mistress 35' 9" that was stretched 20". almost everything is a stretched mistress.

MarkSmith 12-24-2005 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Are ther not any Apaches at LOTO?

I think most of the Apaches are from Chicago & Western Michigan. Many of them are down in Florida right now.

Edward R. Cozzi 12-24-2005 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
correct, and a gun is a mistress 35' 9" that was stretched 20". almost everything is a stretched mistress.

Absolutely correct!

cigarette38topgun 12-25-2005 03:50 PM

I am glad my place is right around the corner from party cove and topsiders! Since i am a poor college student and only hit the lake when i can.....we have a 26ft Regal that takes us to the cove.....the good days is when i get to go out on my buddies uncles 42ft fountain called Bud-lightning......my dream boat is a 38cig but i would love to own an old school apache! But LOTO is crazy and i have the hotties i just need the boat!

cigarette38topgun 12-25-2005 04:11 PM

I woud love to see pale face at the lake! That 47 would catch some attention mobbing down the channel and at the bars at night!

travis reed 01-04-2006 11:15 AM

Cozzi and I had a blast outside Pompano,what a great friend I have made.He will be joining us at our loto home this summer,for all loto has to offer.I was suprised about all the hype about loto.Trav.

Panther 01-04-2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
True, the Ajac Hawk(37' 6") was a shortened 39. So when you think about it a 41 Apache was a stretched 38 Cig that was made from a 39 Cig. :p It really is quite logical when you try not to think about it.

PS... So Hot Ducks 45 Apache was a shortened 47 Apache that was a stretched 41 Apache which was a stretched 38 cig that was a shortened 39 Cig. Give me a few hours and I'll figure out how this all gets back the Kevin Bacon. :cool:

PPS...... I'm bored today, can you tell ?

You left out the 36' Apache, wasn't it a shortened 41?

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Panther will have his destroyed here next year :D and does Warparty36 ever bring his to the lake?

I didn't know that my boat was going to be in LOTO next year? :rolleyes: Is someone buying it? :eek: