Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

Gordo 01-04-2006 02:07 PM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Originally Posted by Jesse James
Imagine the start of the scope poker run....with 50 and 55 sea rays instead of performance boats in an area about 1/2 mile wide and rock walls to allow the wakes to bounce back all day long...

Then picture the same start with identical SeaRays coming head to head with the first SeaRays at the same time.
Repeat this start every 3 minutes...

travis reed 01-04-2006 10:05 PM

Jesse James

I own some condos in the no wake area,nice for docking.I assume op is o-park.We are both from Kc then. I have been going to Loto since I able to walk. in the late 70's early 80's we used to ski the main channel that was big **** back then,my how things have changed.Thanks for the compliment we will be dialing it in this spring,never satisfied already making some changes.Look forward to seeing you.As I said before I could not believe all the people in florida talking about loto.

travis reed 01-04-2006 10:11 PM

Cozzi your the man just wanted to inform everyone who might have been confused.

travis reed 01-05-2006 08:01 PM

so you were thier ankle deep also on the docks at the wee hours of the morning,sure wish it would open back up or something just like it.

SinkorSwim 01-06-2006 07:14 AM

Never did ask Scott 0r Ruben... but this past season they had a 41 Apache that was purchased up North they were giving the once over at the shop...

It was a very clean boat,,, :drink:

tlark 01-06-2006 01:12 PM

it is amazing when FL people speak of LOTO....

Just followin this thread......its does seem amazing, however its just not Fla. that talks about LOTO, its getting a lot of attention nationwide in real estate alone. The boats are the icing on the cake.

travis reed 01-09-2006 12:55 PM

I am trying to finalize a deal on one next to the new condo's on tommy point ( and do a fixxer upper type deal)......we may be neighbors for a while.......it is amazing when FL people speak of LOTO.....I was on the Aqua pizza dock with Larry Goldman and Randy Swears in 97 0r 96 and they still talk about the all night pizza joint :D

who does your remodel work?Also I had such a good time in the ocean I'm headed back down for a couple of days.I would stay longer,but must work for a living......

travis reed 01-11-2006 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I giving all LOTO boaters fair and early warning that this year there will be White Lightning on the water. Watch out!

Cozzi my little buddy,it is almost time for me to be back in Florida. Let's powerboat Friday and take the ladies out Friday night your choice of destination my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt my cousin is going also, he met some girl out thier last time. :drink: :drink:

lucky strike 01-27-2006 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by travis reed
Cozzi my little buddy,it is almost time for me to be back in Florida. Let's powerboat Friday and take the ladies out Friday night your choice of destination my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt my cousin is going also, he met some girl out thier last time. :drink: :drink:

Your boat is the sickest sounding thing I've ever heard! I'm in my room and I can hear you reving the motors. :cool:

LS JR.

ctadams21 01-27-2006 09:16 PM

Travis.

Did you get that beast out????
Give us all some details...

CTA

PS
I didn't have much luck with "that one boat" we were talking about. I'll play the waiting game and see if the price comes down later. Thanks for your help though.