Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 01-29-2006 06:49 PM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Well, it's Sunday night and " White Lightning" is on her trailer behind Travis Reed's truck heading North up the Turnpike. We had it out yesterday in some nasty seas and she did everything right.

Sorry about all the noise LS Jr. That was me adjusting the idle mixtures on the starboard engines' carbs.

travis reed 02-01-2006 01:04 PM

sorry ls jr. We were making some final adjustments. My apologies again from Cozzi and I, funny I thought most people loved the sound of 1000+ horspower motors,especially fellow powerboaters. Sorry for 3rd time.
Travis Reed.

Semper Fi 02-01-2006 02:41 PM

Awesome boat.....congrats :drink:

cigarette38topgun 02-01-2006 02:42 PM

Glad to hear that white lightning is heading to LOTO! What MM will she be at?

lucky strike 02-01-2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by travis reed
sorry ls jr. We were making some final adjustments. My apologies again from Cozzi and I, funny I thought most people loved the sound of 1000+ horspower motors,especially fellow powerboaters. Sorry for 3rd time.
Travis Reed.

Who said anything about me being upset? :confused:

LS JR.

travis reed 02-02-2006 08:06 AM

winterizing is the easy part,also if you live in mo. and do not like the weather on tuesday it will likely change by wed. Trav.

travis reed 02-02-2006 08:10 AM

misunderstanding LS.JR. Thanks for the compliment. I did realize we were making some noise and did not want to offend anyone.Travis Reed.

travis reed 02-02-2006 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by ctadams21
Travis.

Did you get that beast out????
Give us all some details...

CTA

PS
I didn't have much luck with "that one boat" we were talking about. I'll play the waiting game and see if the price comes down later. Thanks for your help though.

We ran in some very nasty seas that LOTO could never compete with and she did everything right. Good luck on your next boat purchase.......Travis Reed.

Edward R. Cozzi 02-03-2006 09:57 AM

The guys at the Aqua Toy Store in Pompano Beach did a great job on "White Lightning" and they deserve some accolades. Harold Marvin, Mike Campbell and Dave the mechanic all combined to insure that a small punch list of things were taken care of for Travis.

We took her out on Saturday afternoon when nobody else was out there. We had East winds 15-20 MPH blowing for days, so you know how snotty the waves were. Travis and Michelle got a little taste of how nasty the Atlantic can be. There's a ride they won't forget right away. The boat was up for anything I could ask it to do. She probably will do well in LOTO.

Edward R. Cozzi 02-05-2006 07:27 AM

4,837 views? Is that a mistake?