"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Notices

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Old 06-08-2007, 10:04 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
Travis, don't worry about what anybody on that site says about you, most are jealous that they don't have half the boat you have, the rest, well, just read the rest of the threads about the stuff they complain about, it's always something. Some over there would only be happy when they are the only boat on the lake. You have to wonder about a boating site that rates its members by their alcohol usage.

What a jerk off!!!
You're a piece of work...
Old 06-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Sean H- I happen to be a member of MWBP.com and feel it is a great site. Over the years, I've become close friends with many of them, same as I did here. Just like OSO, the board has a diverse group of members, some of which are good people and some of which are douche bags. Before you go stereotyping the whole board, I would suggest you take a minute to get to know the people face to face.

Travis Reed / "White Lightening" - Your boat is a cool 95-98mph boat. Everyone knows the original owner spent fortune to build it and anyone would be lucky to own it. I enjoy seeing and evening listening to your boat run, but you don't have to shove it down the throats of LOTO boaters by driving around with your hatches up, rapping on the throttles when some drunk jackazz with beeds asks you to and claiming on an internet board that your boat will run 122mph. You have a great boat and everyone already knows it.....you have no need to prove it. Your efforts to justify the "coolness" of your boat really does nothing more than give powerboaters a bad name. Regarding the comments towards your wife, you have every right to be mad. I've kicked a few teeth in for less. It was disrespectful to you, your wife and your family. On behalf of the non-douche bag members of MWBP.com, I apologize. All in all, I think you have a cool boat and seem to probably be a pretty cool guy.......you may just want to tone it down a bit though. No disrespect intended........then again, with a name like Cat Huntin', you've got to expect a little bit of controversy. Good luck.

Chad

Last edited by jawbreakerkid; 06-08-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Sean, dont you ever speak badly about alcohol again!!!!
I just had to wite something in this thread.
Originally Posted by Sean H
Travis, don't worry about what anybody on that site says about you, most are jealous that they don't have half the boat you have, the rest, well, just read the rest of the threads about the stuff they complain about, it's always something. Some over there would only be happy when they are the only boat on the lake. You have to wonder about a boating site that rates its members by their alcohol usage.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
COZ:Thanks she is beautiful. I could tell it really hurt her when she read the thread,they pulled it when I called out a few of the PLAYER HATERS !!! She will be estatic about your comment,due to your INTEGRITY-VALIDITY. We can't wait 2 get in the Atlantic with u over Christmas- New years. PS. thanks again for overnighting all the seals for the 6's.
Travis Reed
What they did...talking about your wife....thats low
Old 06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Hey, how about we agree that everybody on both sides is a douche bag and drop the whole thing.

There's nothing wrong with loud boats. (reving or not)
There's nothing wrong with alcohol.
If you don't like either, join a country club......"Gambling is iiilllleeegal at Bushwood"
Old 06-08-2007, 11:09 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rdoactive
hey i didnt say anything bad about alcohol , just might not be the best way to rate a member on a boating site....
Old 06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
Sean H- I happen to be a member of MWBP.com and feel it is a great site. Over the years, I've become close friends with many of them, same as I did here. Just like OSO, the board has a diverse group of members, some of which are good people and some of which are douche bags. Before you go stereotyping the whole board, I would suggest you take a minute to get to know the people face to face.

Travis Reed / "White Lightening" - Your boat is a cool 95-98mph boat. Everyone knows the original owner spent fortune to build it and anyone would be lucky to own it. I enjoy seeing and evening listening to your boat run, but you don't have to shove it down the throats of LOTO boaters by driving around with your hatches up, rapping on the throttles when some drunk jackazz with beeds asks you to and claiming on an internet board that your boat will run 122mph. You have a great boat and everyone already knows it.....you have no need to prove it. Your efforts to justify the "coolness" of your boat really does nothing more than give powerboaters a bad name. Regarding the comments towards your wife, you have every right to be mad. I've kicked a few teeth in for less. It was disrespectful to you, your wife and your family. On behalf of the non-douche bag members of MWBP.com, I apologize. All in all, I think you have a cool boat and seem to probably be a pretty cool guy.......you may just want to tone it down a bit though. No disrespect intended........then again, with a name like Cat Huntin', you've got to expect a little bit of controversy. Good luck.

Chad
once again CAT HUNTIN the A is inthe shape of a girls legs with high heels,I did it for contraversy. I did not say it would run 122+ CHRIS ROPER CERTIFIED OFFSHORE DID SAYS HE WAS IN IT!!!!!! BRAD SMITH and I are making more power now than then,and all I said was we have honestly been a little over a 100 with some left in her,but the Lake is 2 crowded............jet skis kids families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell all that is going on in party Cove the piss chit boos drugs life safety issues fire works propane grills, 120+db stereo's and then thier are the player haters.GO figure.best 2 u
Old 06-08-2007, 11:48 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Originally Posted by rdoactive
Whatever old man, did you just get out of your Friday morning LOTO departure AA meeting...
Old 06-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Travis,

A few years ago, when I bought my boat, we launched it for the first time. Engines were brand new so I had to set the timing. Ran the boat for 5 minutes at the dock to set the timing and down the dock comes the hostess from the Restaurant at our marina... She said to my sister, "The boat is really lound and customers are complaining. How long are you going to be here." My sister says; "We're going to be here the whole season.".....

Later that day I come back from our test run and one of the needle/seats on my carb is hanging up and dumping fuel into the motor and I could barely keep it running... Idle for a second, take it out of gear, rev it and hold at 2500 for a second, then dump it in gear to get back into my slip....

Fast forward a few hours and I'm hanging out with some friends at the bar in the marina. One of the boat owners walks up to me, hammered, and says; "Ya know, everyone at the marina has to listen to your engines every time you rev them up." I had a few in me and said to the guy; "Hey buddy, it's a marina with a lot of other performance boats, you're just gonna have to deal with it." Guy was pissed off and walked away, never bothered me again....
Old 06-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
She said to my sister, "The boat is really lound and customers are complaining. How long are you going to be here." My sister says; "We're going to be here the whole season.".....
AWESOME!

Quick Reply: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.