Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond. >

Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

Notices

Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

Old 12-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

if there is enough boating footage (never was enough in the tv series) i can see it having an effect on sales especially the used market. if nothing else, it should generate a lot of inquiries. jmho

Old 12-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

I was just thinking this morning, it would be a good time to stock up on Miami Vice memorialbilia right now before the movie.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Nice theory ,but unprobable on all accounts.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

SYDWAYS thanks for the link!!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i refuse to watch it cuz foxx protested for clemency for tookie...f him and his movie...i'll buy tv episodes on dvd. the new breed of miami vice cops are dems and pussies to boot.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

jamie foxx is 1 of the biggest racist 's in america today..

totally against white people .... not trying to ruin the thread but he his...

i think they could have found someone else to fill that position in the movie... there is waayy many more very talented black actors than him....

he was arrested at harrah's here with his "entarage" a while back , totally ignorant person , after the hurricane , he was here saying the white man isn't doing anything for his people, blah, blah , blah...

seems there will be some great boat action , but i will not spend a dime to see it....
Old 12-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i have an original boat model still in wrap.... anyone one interested
$1,000.........
no didnt think it would work
Old 12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Registered

the more people in the sport the less insurance will become. same goes with anything else.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Did anyone notice in the trailer they listed Jamie Fox first and Colin Ferrell second? Hey,isn't Crockett supposed to be the main guy? Season 2 DVD is in the stores now,I may stick with that.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Registered

Re: Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

Originally Posted by open72
jamie foxx is 1 of the biggest racist 's in america today..

totally against white people .... not trying to ruin the thread but he his...

i think they could have found someone else to fill that position in the movie... there is waayy many more very talented black actors than him....

he was arrested at harrah's here with his "entarage" a while back , totally ignorant person , after the hurricane , he was here saying the white man isn't doing anything for his people, blah, blah , blah...

seems there will be some great boat action , but i will not spend a dime to see it....
Man your a racist, Tokie was a great American, you just watch we'll have a Tokie day before long, the Libs will want to replace Christmas with STD, Stan Tokie Day

Quick Reply: Miami Vice Movie; and its affect on the 2006 boating season; and beyond.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.