Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Inside MTI... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118366-inside-mti.html)

TxHawk 12-13-2005 07:56 PM

Inside MTI...

3 Attachment(s)
Where is e-dock. Sean, 42MTI i cant believe it.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-13-2005 08:34 PM

Re: Inside MTI...

Bring it on!!! :drink:

eyezlee 12-13-2005 09:14 PM

Is that fountaindrivers boat?

TxHawk 12-13-2005 09:14 PM

yes

Jassman 12-14-2005 01:06 PM

Where's the pics, c'mon guys, show us what you have. :cool:

fountaindriver 12-14-2005 01:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
a few more

bobonthis 12-14-2005 02:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Jassman
Where's the pics, c'mon guys, show us what you have. :cool:

Sean H must be in AA this week :D :drink: , I have dug up some of his pics..There is a lot of stuff they have to keep off the camera because it will be first shown at the Miami boat show...I don't want to reveal names either unless they want to say its there boat.
Pics of *****boat getting some work done...

44MTI 12-14-2005 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Sean H must be in AA this week :D :drink: , I have dug up some of his pics..There is a lot of stuff they have to keep off the camera because it will be first shown at the Miami boat show...I don't want to reveal names either unless they want to say its there boat.

I don't mind, that's mine. At that point it was 4 seat PR version. Now it has a huge hole in the middle where the cockpit has been cutout, and it awaiting the new 6 seat version. The back end will also have some nice upgrades for a pleasure version. I will try to find some pics. I don't have any of their lamination as the other threads do but I will be up there in a week or so and will get some them. :D

WeaponX 12-14-2005 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin

All I know is that MTI has good looking employees and hard working. :D

Sean H 12-14-2005 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
All I know is that MTI has good looking employees and hard working. :D

i didn't have the heart to tell you that thing wasn't plugged in, but i assumed you knew that since you were making the sawing noises yourself..... :D