Notices

FL to NY empty truck

Old 12-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: FL to NY empty truck

Originally Posted by addiction
BGCHUBBY,

The cost of his Dragon was the same amount as my deposit. LOL AND I'LL STILL SMOKE HIM BAD!!! Dragon's go maybe 90mph and I cruise at 125MPH!
hey joe was this mild hammer dropping
Old 12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FL to NY empty truck

Originally Posted by hugetime1
hey what the wtf is the deal, I did not start any trouble here. bgchubby just hates the fact that some people use me at half the price twice a year. I look at it like this, I am a risk taker, and some other people are too. they will take there chances with me because they will save 2g's . trust me there boat is safer with me than some of these fools on the road that work for guys like you because i treat the boat like it is my own and I don't need to rack up miles to make a living so when I get tired I stop. I just towed one down for an other member for 800 bucks and his boat got there unharmed and he saved 1500 oh and it got there 10 days early.
I don't think anybody said you did...out loud. Sure you did, you called me Biotch and I let it slide. You made fun of my new boat. Definately not cool. I also let that slide. With regard to my post abot Bgchubby towing my boat. That is my opinion and we are all entitled to our opinion. If you look back at the previous post I made you will clearly see that I stated that you had not offended anyone when Addiction was havin alittle fun with ya. Then you decided to make fun of me and my boat by using your freinds boat as a way to make yourself feel better. Thats OK. I never said that I have the fastest boat nor the best boat. I bought the one I like. There is always someone with a bigger, better, and faster boat but, who cares. I did not make fun of your boat and I would not. I have attached a picture of my boat. So have at it, make all the fun you want.
Attached Thumbnails FL to NY empty truck-2005-scope-220.jpg  
Old 12-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Registered

dude, that was him too, he did that chit all day, I will get even someday
Old 12-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Love the dragon!... I have seen some in person and they are unbelievable! And as for people pulling boats up and down the coast, I have also done it as well if I was traveling that way for gas money.. not looking to make hard cheese, just cover the gas and I would be happy.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Registered

Ok here is the deal, I am an insurance agent, I will write a cargo insurance policy, I will get what I need to get to do it legally and I will still do it for 50 cents a mile because now I want my piece of the action.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChrisK
Love the dragon!... I have seen some in person and they are unbelievable! And as for people pulling boats up and down the coast, I have also done it as well if I was traveling that way for gas money.. not looking to make hard cheese, just cover the gas and I would be happy.
Thanks for the compliment ChrisK. I love it too.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Registered

Ok here is the deal, I am an insurance agent, I will write a cargo insurance policy, I will get what I need to get to do it legally and I will still do it for 50 cents a mile because now I want my piece of the action.
I thought you were a Real Estate agent, not an Insurance agent. You know what, who cares. Lets get back to having fun. BTW, you mentioned in a previous post you were getting a new boat (besides that little pocket rocket you just purchased). What kind is it and when are you taking delivery.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Registered

dude, that was him too, he did that chit all day, I will get even someday
You should change your password or have Steve provide you with a new name and password. Good luck with the getting even someday. Before I was just kidding about his public azz kicking. Now you may want to get serious. definately not cool all of the things has done on this thread. If he really has hijacked your account.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:06 AM
Registered

Re: FL to NY empty truck

Originally Posted by EricT
I thought you were a Real Estate agent, not an Insurance agent. You know what, who cares. Lets get back to having fun. BTW, you mentioned in a previous post you were getting a new boat (besides that little pocket rocket you just purchased). What kind is it and when are you taking delivery.
eric, I started the realestate biz in may because I work at home and it would be a perfect fit with what I do know. My primary business is insurance and investments.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:07 AM
Registered

password has been changed

Quick Reply: FL to NY empty truck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.