Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   is fat boy still for sale? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118537-fat-boy-still-sale.html)

LEOPAJM 12-19-2005 03:59 PM

Re: is fat boy still for sale?

Ummmm , whats a "Ferstaindich" ??????

mrhorsepower1 12-19-2005 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
AAAHGHhh ,, its not about your return,,Its about u and him both being here one weekend to help me with all this chit that ya wanted me to do fer ya ,,, now dont get me wrong ,, I knew going in that it was all about me!!! :D :D

Ferstaindich :drink: :evilb:

RHC

Is the suspense killing ya yet????? ....The boat is staying in Mitch's camp. Yes, It is another Gellner R&D vessel as is al of the Outerlimts, Nortech, ect boats out of the shop are. I'll be sure that we get both boats to more Poker Runs this year ! I may have to front Mitch a payoff to Captain her though!! :D I have this feeling I'll end up owning her someday. Right now it's just a pleasure to work with such a professional and fun guy - Mitch Rudolph. See everyone this Summer!

Racegirl3 12-19-2005 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:cool: :cool: :cool:

OldSchool 12-19-2005 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:cool: :cool:

SKRAMER 12-20-2005 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:d :d

RHC 12-20-2005 08:07 AM

AAAHHhH Mr. Horsepower1,,, :D I saw the smile on your face when we were in Mich at the Docks,,, its just a matter of time and you will be just like the rest of us ,,,, a little less coin in your pocketts ,,, a little more work on the weekends ,,, and that cringe on your face when ya see a newbie headed right straight at the side of your paint job, with a beer in one hand and grabbing his girls arse with the other,,, all the while your running to get between your boat and his with whatever bumpers , lines and bodies while screaming at the top of your lungs!!! :D :D Yep,,, just a matter of time !!
Look forward to seein ya :drink: :D

RHC

J-Bonz 12-20-2005 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
AAAHHhH Mr. Horsepower1,,, :D I saw the smile on your face when we were in Mich at the Docks,,, its just a matter of time and you will be just like the rest of us ,,,, a little less coin in your pocketts ,,, a little more work on the weekends ,,, and that cringe on your face when ya see a newbie headed right straight at the side of your paint job, with a beer in one hand and grabbing his girls arse with the other,,, all the while your running to get between your boat and his with whatever bumpers , lines and bodies while screaming at the top of your lungs!!! :D :D Yep,,, just a matter of time !!

RHC

Roger,
NICELY PUT!!!!!!

mrhorsepower1 12-20-2005 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by RHC

RHC

Hey Roger,
Need those 600SC's bumped up yet to about 800 horsepower yet?..... I need some more change! Nickels & Dimes adds up !:D

LEOPAJM 12-20-2005 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1
Hey Roger,
Need those 600SC's bumped up yet to about 800 horsepower yet?..... I need some more change! :D

Ooh !

That'll eat soome Bravos !!! :drink: :D :evilb:

Hey Dean ... how's it goin ??? You guys have much experience with old Pontiac engines ??? :cool:

JM

Doug 12-20-2005 04:22 PM

I remember something about the boat having some problems the last time it was out on a Lake Erie poker run. What was up with that ? Someone said a motor ? Glad to hear it's staying up north. I would love to get a picture of both of them running together :D