Notices

Race boat in Classifieds

Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race boat in Classifieds

Any body know anything about the Race boat that has the twin Lambourghini motors and is the same type as the former Jesse James.Mostly about the engines.Reliability,repair cost,and availability of Parts.It is in France and I am over there all the time and may take a look.By the way did anybody go to the uim races in Dubai.I wa supposed to be there but my trip got changed and I ended up there the weekend before.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Race boat in Classifieds

V12 Lambo are solid motors as far as main components are concerned. What really lets them down is the accessories like fuel pumps etc. Parts are available in Europe but the cost is scary. In any case, you have to take into consideration that this is a race engine with a retail price of 80K+. Maintenance and parts cost are consistent with that.

I am based in the south of France. Tell me where she is and I can try to take a look at her or at least gather some info for you...

ST