Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ball park on cost to have interior installed on early 90's top gun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118739-ball-park-cost-have-interior-installed-early-90s-top-gun.html)

ratman 12-19-2005 04:14 PM

ball park on cost to have interior installed on early 90's top gun

im thinking about buying a top gun with no cabin and was wondering what it would cost apprx to have a full interior with stand up head installed. thx for any info, ratman

masher44 12-19-2005 04:49 PM

Re: ball park on cost to have interior installed on early 90's top gun

Originally Posted by ratman
im thinking about buying a top gun with no cabin and was wondering what it would cost apprx to have a full interior with stand up head installed. thx for any info, ratman

I looked at one in the Spring and got a verbal quote from Cig of 14K. I think it included a head as well.... I think LuckyStrike might have a good idea of cost?.

Edward R. Cozzi 12-19-2005 05:29 PM

Impossible to have "stand-up" head in a TopGun unless you are 4'6" tall or shorter.

H20 Toie 12-19-2005 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Impossible to have "stand-up" head in a TopGun unless you are 4'6" tall or shorter.

Just cut a big hole :D

ratman 12-19-2005 05:47 PM

ed thats perfect my gal is 4' 5" flat head, break away jaw, with retractable teeth :D
i meant the little bathroom with a door set up ive seen in some pics.

PhantomChaos 12-19-2005 05:52 PM

Why not buy one that was factory finished.....instead of "after-market"?

ratman 12-19-2005 06:05 PM

found a sweet non stepped full stagger gun that i like and the moneys right and it's rigged for #6 drives... why you got something i might be interested in?

Edward R. Cozzi 12-19-2005 06:09 PM

ed thats perfect my gal is 4' 5" flat head, break away jaw, with retractable teeth :D

Aha! You mean the private head on the starboard side. Too small to be practical for a large man, but women seem to use them with no problem. Fountain has the same set-up.

cuda 12-19-2005 06:13 PM

Is she deaf, dumb, and blind and owns a liquor store? Perfect woman. :p

OldSchool 12-19-2005 06:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Not alot of room is right!! My Bullet had the Taj Mahal of a bathroom compared to the Top Gun!!! I've never sat down to pee in it, but Nancy has and she says it's fine. I stand out in the hallway, lean in and "hit the target".

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: