Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cape Coral / Ft Meyers, FL New Years Day Fun Run - 2006 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118896-cape-coral-ft-meyers-fl-new-years-day-fun-run-2006-a.html)

salesmanship 12-22-2005 09:08 AM

Re: Cape Coral / Ft Meyers, FL New Years Day Fun Run - 2006

1 Attachment(s)
If I remember correctly (because sometimes I do forget) there are no "No Wake" areas from Ft Myers north to Burnt Store unless they recently made some additions.[/QUOTE]
You are correct sir!
I'll be there but can I get a wake up call from somebody Sunday Morning? :drink: :drink:

The Menace 12-22-2005 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
I'll be there but can I get a wake up call from somebody Sunday Morning? :drink: :drink:

I will be up at 5 am, no problem. I will call at 5:01am! :eek:

LEOPAJM 12-22-2005 09:23 AM

Ooooohhhhh !

If there's a "Second Annual" .... I'll be there for next years event ! :evilb:

salesmanship 12-22-2005 09:35 AM

I might still be up at 5:01!! :D

Bobthebuilder 12-22-2005 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
I will be up at 5 am, no problem. I will call at 5:01am! :eek:

And if that does not work Dennis buzz his house with the turbo when you fly back from Orlando early on the 1st !! :D

The Menace 12-22-2005 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
And if that does not work Dennis buzz his house with the turbo when you fly back from Orlando early on the 1st !! :D

Thats a plan, they always take me right over Cape Coral for runway #5.

The Menace 12-22-2005 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Ooooohhhhh !

If there's a "Second Annual" .... I'll be there for next years event ! :evilb:

Hey Jerry, there is no charge for riding along. I can always use another person who doesn't know what they doing. :D

boatfreak 12-22-2005 01:13 PM

I have a couple questions on this idea. The first one is, would someone have room for two if I was to fly down? I don't think I want to drag my boat back down there this year for one day.:D What are the odds of getting there with an Air Tran arrival of 9:30 that morning? That last one is who wants to guarantee me sunshine if I fly down for one day?

The Menace 12-22-2005 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by boatfreak28
What are the odds of getting there with an Air Tran arrival of 9:30 that morning? That last one is who wants to guarantee me sunshine if I fly down for one day?

It would be close. I would bet you would not make it. Sunshine? No guarantee. Even though it is Florida you never know.

Bobthebuilder 12-22-2005 07:17 PM

I heard Bill Taylor from Poker Runs America was going to be at his Ft Meyers condo over the holidays. So I called him to invite him on the run and it looks like he will be joining us.
What do you think we should charge him for an entry fee , say $ 600.00 for him and navigator plus $ 125.00 for each passenger ?? LOL :D