Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Vote for your favourite 42 / 43 ft. V : OL / NT / CIG. / FTN. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119134-vote-your-favourite-42-43-ft-v-ol-nt-cig-ftn.html)

epeek 12-29-2005 09:53 PM

Re: Vote for your favourite 42 / 43 ft. V : OL / NT / CIG. / FTN.

Originally Posted by Jassman
Can you say Overrated :evilb: :D and dont get me going on that heritage stuff :D

UT OH!!!! Better not let the OSO cig gods hear you
say that, They'll be on you like stink on Sh it !!!!

enticer 12-29-2005 10:50 PM

none of them
you forgot that choice

Jassman 12-30-2005 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
You should start thinking about Donzi in the mix now 43ZR with 900 EFI Teagues with Merc Number 6 drives, Custom Graphics Custom Gel-coat carbon fiber interior with custom engine compartment she is being tested next week and should run 115 mph. I was on a 43 with triple 525s we ran 98 mph and she was rock solid.

That all silver boat was a nice lookin boat :cool: . Donzi has done a great job with their new line, bottom is fast, never been in one to comment, but will definatly check it out at the show. Shanghied what is the cabin like, headroom and all.

Airpacker 12-30-2005 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hey Sean, How are we doing. New boats are like cars in that they do not come with a full tank of fuel !! And you are right - probably each of the boats has an area that they are better in. With my NT it shines in big water. :D

By the way, I blew up a motor coming back from Key West today. :mad: We were 20 miles from Marco and I heard a heavy duty clanging noise coming from my starboard motor so we shut it down. Still able to get back with 2 motors and cruise at 52 MPH, no problem. Had a great time down there tho as would be expected. :D

Bob, sorry to hear about your motor committing suicide :(

My point was any big V suits me just fine when its rough out. My 25 cat in anything over 3 to 4 fot sloppy water gets real hairy trying to stay in contact with the water. Zrunning in your rig on G Bay in 6 to 8 foot rollers was awsome. The same can be said for running in that kind of water in GLH's Tigern Champlain a couple summers ago. My little kitty stayed at he dock nice and safe while I got to go for a boat ride in the big water with no fear of imminent death :)

Shanghied Again 12-30-2005 09:44 AM

Headroom in the cabin is low, you can sit and laydown no problem you have to duck a little going down she is 5ft in the cabin area but what a small sacrafice for the way this boat runs.

Tantrum 12-30-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
you have to duck a little going down she is 5ft

Keep in clean Frank, this is the GD area :p

Bobthebuilder 12-30-2005 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Keep in clean Frank, this is the GD area :p

:D :D :D

Dean Ferry 12-31-2005 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Apache..... :eek: :D :drink:

TROUBLE MAKER!
Happy New Year Fred,
Dean and Robin

Chris Sunkin 12-31-2005 01:36 PM

Any V-bottom poll that doesn't include Apache is a joke.

Shanghied Again 12-31-2005 04:34 PM

Thanks Chris :D :D :D Oh By The Way Happy New Year