Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   where is LOTTO ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119180-where-lotto.html)

rouxsterre 12-27-2005 08:40 PM

Re: where is LOTTO ?

Originally Posted by jeff32
You guys often mention boats being at LOTTO. Where is that lake? or River? Or whatever it is?

If you can possibly believe it, LOTO is home to probably the largest concentration of "Offshore" boats on the Planet. . . . in MISSOURI, fer chrissakes . . .

The very thought of it still makes me wanna puke. I can't - for the life of me - imagine the conditions there on a busy summer weekend. . . .

Steve_H 12-27-2005 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
If you can possibly believe it, LOTO is home to probably the largest concentration of "Offshore" boats on the Planet. . . . in MISSOURI, fer chrissakes . . .

The very thought of it still makes me wanna puke. I can't - for the life of me - imagine the conditions there on a busy summer weekend. . . .

sure is fun though :cool:

tomtbone1993 12-27-2005 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
I think loto is some overated ditch somewhere in the godforsaken middle of the country. :eek: :drink:

i belive you are correct wiseman

stecz20 12-28-2005 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
i belive you are correct wiseman

he is not wise, nor is he a man.. hes cuda, part fossil, part fiber pill...

Knot 4 Me 12-28-2005 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
66 degrees, sunny, water temperature 50 degrees, alot of boats out today, we get some days like this, last year played gold jan 2 it was 72 degrees, also can get cold, sure not florida, but you get the season changes.

Mental and I were out on a buddy's 353 FASTech last New Years at LOTO. Cloudy, but a nice 70 degrees. Feb. 1 2003 we ran the lake in Mental's 32 Dominator. Sunny and low 70's that day. Remember it well because it was the day we lost the shuttle. Also remember it well because we made like an ice breaking ship in the back of Party Cove. Always fun to run that cove at 70 + since you normally cannot do it.

Knot 4 Me 12-28-2005 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
he is not wise, nor is he a man.. hes cuda, part fossil, part fiber pill...

And based off of some unfortunate OSO photos, all sac! :eek: :drink:

Knot 4 Me 12-28-2005 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James
if you help me out with some info on your pool.....I will let you experience it first hand from here..... :D :D :D

Is this in the old party cove? Sure looks like it. Nice pad!! :cool:

Knot 4 Me 12-28-2005 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James
next cove over (towards the dam) thanks....

Doh! Just saw your sig stating 13.5MM. Got a couple of buddies in old party cove towards the back. Got another buddy building at the 4MM up by the dam. Come on spring!!

Mentalpause 12-28-2005 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Doh! Just saw your sig stating 13.5MM. Got a couple of buddies in old party cove towards the back. Got another buddy building at the 4MM up by the dam. Come on spring!!

Looks to me like the picture of Jesse's place is taken from the community docks by the little island, right across from Broken Arrow. If so, Bittner's brother in law lives within a couple houses of there.

Closing got set today - it is Feb 9. Furniture shows up the next morning. Now if I can only get a boat completed before summer. :D :eek:

Stecz - what are you doing with a Bears avatar?

Mentalpause 12-28-2005 03:52 PM

It will be easy to find. Do you have a dock going in, or is it already in? I am heading down early tomorrow morning staying with a friend right near you. His place is in the left back area of cove 14.