Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many miss the old/new oso???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119194-how-many-miss-old-new-oso.html)

masher44 12-29-2005 10:55 AM

Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

1 Attachment(s)
.....must be the orange boats..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:evilb: :evilb:

kitten 12-29-2005 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i know its all fine and dandy that the gd is full of johnny do gooders, i say it sucks and the site is no better than speedwake... the other nite i sat down with what little info i had about some of my buddies and what they spent with the advertisers and the general public from oso.. this figure is well over 2 million just in one year, thats not counting what the e dick guys did, i have no idea.. ill give you a clue what im talking bout...

Tow rig 55,000 Sanders Ford mcraymond
cafe racer/trailer 80,000 Martin Marine
Trailer repair 3,000 Myco
Enigine work 10,000 Jcperf/Zul
Rigging 3,000 Mrd/Met through Jcperf
Interior Work 15,000 Tres Martin

Do you get the idea of what im trying to say, thats just a taste of what ive spent from this site, forget about other boats, poker runs, whatever you can think about this site has touched my life.. im not trying to get gay here, im just showing how much i give back to this site, and its advertisers.. if i cant speak my mind on this site this site will no longer be the fist site in the morning nor the last before i go to bed.. i think it sucks that because a few complain about what is being said and throw around what power they have through the silly politics on this board...

i have met great people on this board, many of them have become by best friends. not only have i met new people to do business with, i have met people to give my business to. i for one will not change the way i conduct myself for the interests of a few.. i feel i speak for many of us, go take a look at the gd and the bilge, yeah great stuff huh.. might as well be speedwake.. horrible... i feel that most of what we say should stay in the gd and the bilge cause of how much we have to do with boating and how much we make you guys smile.. im not saying that the racial, drug slurs, nor foul language is right, but thats for the moderators to decide..

this site is a great place for friends and people to get together with the same interests and a great place to blow off steam, lets get rid of the politics and the b/s.. if you dont like the way the posts and threads are going dont read them, if you know the party of the thread, dont get involved.. this is all very simple.. i know i spend the money with people on this board, im gonna get my money's worth....... i will bring the fun back to oso... i will bring oso back to its glory... so ive said it let it be written.........Mr. Wonderful

Is that all ?
Better step it up !

Futhermore - not worth the read.

:mad:

Panther 12-29-2005 12:34 PM

I think the Leviathan thread is what is wrong with the site lately... :rolleyes:

Carry on! :D

stecz20 12-29-2005 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by kitten
Is that all ?
Better step it up !

Futhermore - not worth the read.

:mad:

hey kitten, go get me a coffee will ya, creme and sugar....

Downtown42 12-29-2005 04:34 PM

OSO is great. Nothing bothers me here. I enjoy everyones tidbits. :drink:

Performance boating is my life and what I work for. I'll rob a bank before they take the boat. :evilb:

Have a safe and healthy New Year OSO. :D

masher44 12-29-2005 04:37 PM

I needed a couple shirts ironed too...

Racegirl3 12-29-2005 04:50 PM

Hey Stecz ... Ill get them for ya ....

:eek:

You want it poured over your head or shoved up your a**? :D :drink:

Racegirl3 12-29-2005 04:51 PM

Kiddin ... just kiddin ....

kinda .... :rolleyes:

satisfactionII 12-29-2005 04:52 PM

my point is not really about being poofed of deleted, steve is the owner of his site and can run it as he sees fit, his mods do what they think is best.. im saying you the people need to step it up... im not complaining about what has happened ,just pointing out that this place is dead and needs to wake up... some of you people that lurk and add your 2 cents are pretty funny, you contribute nothing but feel the need to give the fact that your a lurker and seem to think we care what you think or have to say... stay lurking.... the fun is gone, little too serious around here......

Since KW it has gotten very serious around here. I post every now and then and have never ever been offended by anything from SBRT or anyone else on this site. You know why?? I am an adult, not a whiny baby. If a person gets offended by something off an internet forum it must be because the stuff is true and the offended person doesn't want others to know the truth.

Evolving site.. :D :D :D :D ,, how can anyone say that.
What a crock. It's the SOS just a different day, only now the main contributors appear to gett whacked and called down a lot. etc. Remember.. this is a *(#@%^)*&%^% :evilb: :evilb:

I agree that the owners of the site can run any way they choose, but it is getting kinda lame.
SAR

pullmytrigger 12-29-2005 05:00 PM

Stecz......Exactly what time period do you consider to be the "old" OSO........to me the "old" OSO was the D Man, Blonde Cig Chick, Rivergirl, Troutly,Travis, Nort and that Florida guy with the Bayliner days........