Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many miss the old/new oso???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119194-how-many-miss-old-new-oso.html)

IN10SE 12-29-2005 05:16 PM

Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

Rivergirl Now she was a hottie! I was only a lurker back in those days.

OldSchool 12-29-2005 05:33 PM

NickSlick's Monday Morning Damage Reports :D

t500hps 12-29-2005 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hey Stecz ... Ill get them for ya ....

:eek:

You want it poured over your head or shoved up your a**? :D :drink:

I gotta meet this girl...that was hilarious!!!

JCPERF 12-29-2005 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Since KW it has gotten very serious around here. I post every now and then and have never ever been offended by anything from SBRT or anyone else on this site. You know why?? I am an adult, not a whiny baby. If a person gets offended by something off an internet forum it must be because the stuff is true and the offended person doesn't want others to know the truth.

Evolving site.. :D :D :D :D ,, how can anyone say that.
What a crock. It's the SOS just a different day, only now the main contributors appear to gett whacked and called down a lot. etc. Remember.. this is a *(#@%^)*&%^% :evilb: :evilb:

I agree that the owners of the site can run any way they choose, but it is getting kinda lame.
SAR

I agree :D good post

bryanspeedracer 12-30-2005 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
It is hard not to know the names of your group since it used to be plastered on every post you made in all the forums. I think your signature line used to be about 6 inches tall listing all their names.

Please don't send me any more PM's I don't have time to answer your rants and delusions, if you send any more Iwill copy and paste them here. And lastly if you don't want honest answers then don't start any threads where you might get some you don't like

My perception is that it's all about egos "Hey everybody, look at me. I'm cool".

Some people are into it, some people tolerate it, some hate it.
The reason that the same poeple hijack threads in the GD forum is their ego. They simply wouldn't get the exposure in their own forum.

If I'm wrong and the theme is truly for laughs, leave it in your own playground. The ones that find it entertaining will seek you out instead of the other way around.

Who knows, if everone meets each other in Miami it may be less if an inside joke. I tend to laugh harder when I can relate to the people telling the story. Right now, I can't.

Lucididee 12-30-2005 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by bryanspeedracer
My perception is that it's all about egos "Hey everybody, look at me. I'm cool".

Some people are into it, some people tolerate it, some hate it.
The reason that the same poeple hijack threads in the GD forum is their ego. They simply wouldn't get the exposure in their own forum.

If I'm wrong and the theme is truly for laughs, leave it in your own playground. The ones that find it entertaining will seek you out instead of the other way around.

Who knows, if everone meets each other in Miami it may be less if an inside joke. I tend to laugh harder when I can relate to the people telling the story. Right now, I can't.

It's not about egos, it's actually about the power of OSO! We have all met through OSO and got together and have formed great friendships. Unfortunately, OSO is people through the region and may never have the chance to meet. If more people would just take things at face value and not read into things sooooo much, it would make things alot easier. If SBRT (northern east coast guys) and E-Dock (southern guys) who for the most part have different personas due to their area, can get along, I don't understand all the BS that has been said. EDOCK is E-Dock! It's a physical place. A place where they all are! SBRT is a group of people that do not see each other everytime they go out boating, it was just a group of people that travel to boat together through out the year. For the most part, we are all at least 1 hour away from each other, but get together for events. NY/NJ has a certain mentality that most people outta the area do not understand, that could be why some take offense to it. And we are sorry if you do. But those that are from this area, don't understand what the big deal is cause we are all like this. Hopefully, once boating season begins, all can get over the BS and get back to extending our OSO families. Try to remember this is a forum, a place where people gather for valuable information and a place to have fun. Jeez guys, even my mother knows about SBRT and E-Dock. On a daily basis she asks what is gong on and finds 99.9% of it hysterical.

So get and some never will.

stecz20 12-30-2005 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
It's not about egos, it's actually about the power of OSO! We have all met through OSO and got together and have formed great friendships. Unfortunately, OSO is people through the region and may never have the chance to meet. If more people would just take things at face value and not read into things sooooo much, it would make things alot easier. If SBRT (northern east coast guys) and E-Dock (southern guys) who for the most part have different personas due to their area, can get along, I don't understand all the BS that has been said. EDOCK is E-Dock! It's a physical place. A place where they all are! SBRT is a group of people that do not see each other everytime they go out boating, it was just a group of people that travel to boat together through out the year. For the most part, we are all at least 1 hour away from each other, but get together for events. NY/NJ has a certain mentality that most people outta the area do not understand, that could be why some take offense to it. And we are sorry if you do. But those that are from this area, don't understand what the big deal is cause we are all like this. Hopefully, once boating season begins, all can get over the BS and get back to extending our OSO families. Try to remember this is a forum, a place where people gather for valuable information and a place to have fun. Jeez guys, even my mother knows about SBRT and E-Dock. On a daily basis she asks what is gong on and finds 99.9% of it hysterical.

good post.....

masher44 12-30-2005 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee

well said... brains and looks.... it is even more clear now why you will be my future wife...

stecz20 12-30-2005 11:51 AM

what a pair...

Lucididee 12-30-2005 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
well said... brains and looks.... it is even more clear now why you will be my future wife...

I'm doomed!!!!!!!!!! :eek: First there was a pic of me & Stecz in public...now masher.............I better go crawl under a rock until boating season starts! :drink: